Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

289 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Waltham, MA).

Interview

I applied to Raytheon last year and got interviewed at the beginning of this year. The interview was pretty typical. They went over my resume, asked me common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work by yourself or with a team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus and received an onsite interview 2 months later in El Sengundo, CA. Interview questions focused on technical expertise, project experience, etc. The interviewers were all rushed for time and focused on asking questions so there was not much time to have a conversation/ask questions to the technical managers.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied never heard anything. I have many years of experience and was contacted by a recruiter for the company. The way a company responds to potential employees speaks volumes. If they do not respect people enough to give them even the most basic rejection letter how will they respect you as an employee? Future contact will be ignored in kind.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I attended a local Raytheon hiring event. The software engineering interview was about 20 minutes long. The interviewer reviewed my resume, asked 3 technical questions, and asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between == and .equals()?   Answer Question
    • What does this code (was a basic class inheritance snippet) print?   Answer Question
    • Design a getMin() method with constant, O(1), runtime.   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Penn State University, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very good. Interviewed on site for 2 hours. Interviewers were personable and nice. They made the whole process feel very comfortable. One was a section manager and the other was a relatively new employee.

Materials Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Had two phone screens one with recruiter and another with hiring manager and then was asked to come in for a panel interview. Had a good interview with panel of three. I was asked standard PM questions. The process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with government programs and reading government contracts and standards   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at their El Segundo campus. I was asked mainly personality questions and lots of discussion of items on my resume. There were a few technical questions, but no coding. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming language questions, like inheritance or polymorphism.   Answer Question

ISSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falmouth, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Falmouth, MA).

Interview

I applied online for an ISSO position and heard back in a couple of weeks from a recruiter via email. The recruiter had some follow up questions such as salary expectations and reasons for wanting to work for Raytheon. I also had to fill out a formal application as well. After that I was scheduled an appointment to meet with the hiring manager for an interview. Interview was with a total of 3 people in a panel style interview. They were kind and engaging and made the interview process run very smooth. I was told that I would hear something within a week or so.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Set up a time for a phone interview via email. The interview was about half an hour over the phone with the hiring manager. The questions asked were a mix of behavioral questions and questions about experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were part of a group that worked effectively together.   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

3 day interview at a hotel. The process dragged you through security, benefits and company indoctrination. It was usually, yay, meet us we are great! Unfortunately after talking to some of the candidates, the company is reluctant to hire senior engineers. None of the senior people were hired from the event. Be careful when applying if you are older. This is my 4th interview with no results. They have all cold called me for every position, from now on I will decline any request for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions based upon the requirements for the position. I had approx. 10 years of this experience.   Answer Question