Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with two hiring managers, followed by an in-person interview. They flew me out to interview and the process was very efficient and streamlined.

No technical or structured questions in any of my interactions, just went over my resume, asked questions, and gave me a chance to ask questions of my own. Everyone was very respectful and helpful. Overall a great interviewing experience. The laid back atmosphere is better for everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• Just questions about my resume and experience. No specific questions.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The interview itself was with the hiring manager. The interview went well, and was general questions about my experience. Afterwards I was told I'd hear back one way or the other within two weeks. I was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a prospective job?   Answer Question
    • What is something you learned outside your schooling that you think is important?   Answer Question

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up interview. Company paid for travel and hotel. Interview was relaxed. Just me and 2 employees in the room. They alternated asking questions, but both of them were very nice. Behavioral questions. Then some technical questions that are not bad. Also, questions about any projects on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a group on a project.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the team leads with the majority of the questions coming from the man in charge, but each got to have their fair share of things to ask. The questions were largely very general about my resume and any experience I may have in testing.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength, followed up with what's your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Management Assistant Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Panel interview but everyone was engaged and respectful. Everyone on the panel was relating to each others questions and my answers. I recommend making sure to arrive early enough to get through all of the security screenings.

Interview Questions

• They really went over my resume and asked in depth questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon (Richardson, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional. First round was a campus screening, then a second interview in their facility. This second interview is followed by a lunch provided by a HR staff. After that, final result was emailed within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Where are the logic flaws given this code?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon in March 2017.

Interview

I believe that I can offer my staff 3 principals that have helped me do well and gain the trust of both my staff and clients..
    All they need to follow without trying to lie and cheat people..
    HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND TRUST. As long as those principals are followed and we work hard and dont give up sucess is only a matter of time..

Interview Questions

• Does the staff get along and respect each other   Answer Question
    • Im sorry but dont know what I could have of done better to help u   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in for a Candidate's Day, where we had a brief presentation about what the company does. Then had four 30 minute interviews with one or two team leaders. The interviews mostly went over the position and wanted to hear about my background.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 3 weeks later by a recruiter to set up an interview. I ended up having an interview a week after the initial contact. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was a great guy and asked great questions.

VHDL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Candidate event was insightful and well planned/managed. 300+ applicants were present during the event which encompassed a wide-selection of positions to apply for. The event included a networking session in order for the candidates to speak with other departments and possibly get up to 5 different interviews.