Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

Interview

3 interviewer panel followed by interview with Sr Manager. First was local, second had to be done at business headquarters. Questions focused on work ethic, technical experience and values and behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part of ypur college studies?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

I wouldn't say casual but better than I expected. I had a panel for different jobs and they all asked me questions about my experience in related areas after given me a brief description on what the overall job goal was.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging projects I ever worked on?   1 Answer

Senior Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Good, very straight forward. I was asked about my background, my education, my career goals, and my salary requirements/expectations. I was allowed to ask quite a few questions of my own and the whole climate was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Round table interview with manager and a few employees. Was professional but also very friendly and relaxed. Good group of people to discuss the business and the technical aspects of their positions and what the job may entail. They asked questions mainly about how I have used system modeling procedures through my current job. Some questions also asked about tools and applications that were used, which I was not accustomed to using. I made sure they were aware that I have had experience with similar tools and thought no issues would arise due to the tools being new to me.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways that you have worked with systems processes in your current job.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Received phone call from HR the next day after applying online with typical screener questions. Received a call from hiring manager the next day then setup onsite interview. Overall interview process was organized and it was a panel

Engineer Interview

Interview

It is a government contracting job, so it can be quite extensive. But the interview process is doable and can be easy. There were about 3 interviews for this job.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with two hiring managers, followed by an in-person interview. They flew me out to interview and the process was very efficient and streamlined.

No technical or structured questions in any of my interactions, just went over my resume, asked questions, and gave me a chance to ask questions of my own. Everyone was very respectful and helpful. Overall a great interviewing experience. The laid back atmosphere is better for everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• Just questions about my resume and experience. No specific questions.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The interview itself was with the hiring manager. The interview went well, and was general questions about my experience. Afterwards I was told I'd hear back one way or the other within two weeks. I was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a prospective job?   Answer Question
    • What is something you learned outside your schooling that you think is important?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

All the senior section heads and primary personnel will go through your submitted resume with you and enquire your real job experience. What certifications do you have and how much do you know about the field experience?

Interview Questions

• You long have you been involved with information security and what was your break point?I personally went in details and gave specifics. I found it fun especially, most of the concepts are what I already did in my early time as a system engineer.   1 Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up interview. Company paid for travel and hotel. Interview was relaxed. Just me and 2 employees in the room. They alternated asking questions, but both of them were very nice. Behavioral questions. Then some technical questions that are not bad. Also, questions about any projects on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a group on a project.   Answer Question