Raytheon Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2013.

Interview

Met with HR people for the first round and then was scheduled with the hiring manager for a 1 hour interview.The hiring manager was warm and really believed in making a difference in all the people who work at Andover Raytheon, It was inspiring and one of the main reasons I wanted to go there

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

No megotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was nothing but positive. The supervisors present for the interview were both friendly and attentive, and allowed for responses instead of cutting off the interviewee. I was nervous going into the interview knowing that this is a Fortune 500 company, but it was a reassuring process and the internship was equally as beneficial as the interview process was to my professional development.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon in March 2018.

Interview

Got a call from the department manager to set up a phone interview. After the interview, I was told that I would be notified whether or not I got the job after 3 days. I waited 3 days, didn’t hear from anyone so I reached out to the recruiter who said by the end of the week she’ll contact me. After two weeks, no contact. So unprofessional for such a well-known company.

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Starkville, MS) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted approximately 20 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. The company got back with me in a very timely manner and expressed their interest in offering the position.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Once I was referred by an employee for the job, I was interviewed on the phone. Once I passed that, they offered me an on-site interview, which was a panel of five to six employees.

Interview Questions

• What is something that Raytheon does or produces that interests you? (didn't have to be related to the position I was applying for)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a positive experience. Slow process to get through but worthwhile to meet as many faces and make connections out of the gate. A more conservative company, I would recommend a suit and business attire for the entire interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raytheon (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I talked to numerous employees at a networking event. There, I was able to get an interview for the following day at the career fair. As I arrived to the booth for the interview, they did not seem to have an engineer on hand to interview me. I was interviewing for an internship position, however, did not know the department I was interviewing for. The questions were mostly behavioral, and also asked of my skills. Overall, the interview was more like a conversation, as the interviewer sat diagonally instead of in front of me, and I thought the interview went well. However, after months of waiting and e-mailing, I got no response.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon in September 2016.

Interview

I approached the recruiter at a career fair and got offered an interview for a cybersecurity internship. Mostly an interest questionnaire and basic programming/skills review since I was a freshman. The interview process was very smooth, and the recruiter and interviewer were friendly. The interview was extremely casual, and I learned some new things during it.

Interview Questions

• Write code to print out the reverse binary representation of an integer (in language of choice) using bit arithmetic.   1 Answer
    • Describe the details of a stack-based buffer overflow attack.
      Follow up: they wrote some exploitable C code on the board and wanted me to draw a layout of the stack and what it would look like when it was being exploited
      Follow-up: What is 1 way to prevent against this type of attack?
      Follow-up: Explain how stack canary values work   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they already had a copy of my resume from participating in the SECCDC. Contacted me a week later and started the interview process in early October.

Asked me some preliminary questions in an e-mail, and then set up an initial phone screen. After the phone screen, I had a technical interview with the team I will be working with. It was a video interview with 4 other Raytheon employees. Drilled me with questions but the entire process was respectful and positive

Interview Questions

• Describe some technologies that are implemented in the CPU that helps prevent exploitation of software?   Answer Question
    • Describe how Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) works   Answer Question