Raytheon Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Raytheon Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, almost a week or two after I applied online. Then I went through a 10-15 minute phone screen. A couple weeks later, I was given the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Aurora, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position within Raytheon Aurora in January of 2017. I was emailed back after about two weeks. Then I scheduled an interview with one of their project managers for the following week.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks after I applied, I received an email that informed me that they would like more information on my background. Shortly after I filled out that form, I had received an interview. The interview was set for two weeks after the initial filling out of the form. The interview itself was pretty good, they mainly asked about my past internships and research experience, and then rounded out the interview with behavioral questions that dealt with situations that I've previously had and how I solved them. After that, we talked more about the company and possible projects that I would work on if I were to receive an offer. A few weeks after that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you were struggling and how did you find a solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Career Fair in October, behavioral interview at my University with 1-2 technical questions about 2 weeks after the career fair. Applied online and got a behavioral interview on site with 2-3 technical questions about 1.5 months after the initial interview. This was for an internship and my on-site interview was in December. I heard from HR about a week or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about things listed on your resume, classes you've taken, and a few questions on C++   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was primarily technical. It asked specific questions about the primary programming language listed on my resume. Then they asked some basic data stucture and algorithm questions. I heard back within a week.

Interview Questions

• What is a virtual function and what purpose does it serve?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. After a few weeks, was contacted. Had the phone screen with an engineer from a different location that I applied to. Following that, we moved forward to a phone interview with engineers at the actual location

Interview Questions

• Describe what Object-Oriented Programming is, and its applications   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for both system and software engineering internship positions. Very laid back process. They wanted to know about projects I have done outside of school and a few behavioral questions. Make sure your projects are relevant to the field.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got an email setting up a call maybe 3 months later, and then from there it proceeded quickly. Lived in San Diego so had an on-site interview within a week, and then got the job within a few days. The phone call had a few simple technical questions, as did the on-site interview. No whiteboard session. Met a few engineers during the on-site, and talked to them for maybe 20 minutes each about my experience at school and the kind of projects I worked on. They asked me if I had used certain technologies they are working with, most of them I had no experience with but I let them know I was excited to learn. Also got a tour of the facility which was cool. The technical questions were simple, basic OOP questions.