Raytheon Systems Engineer/Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Systems Engineer/Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

Computing Resource Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviewer panel followed by interview with Sr Manager. First was local, second had to be done at business headquarters. Questions focused on work ethic, technical experience and values and behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part of ypur college studies?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in October through an online job board. I got a phone call interview about 3 months later when I was about to forget, which took about 35 minutes, then I received an offer about 2 months later. So the process was a bit slow.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, did a phone interview, went out to Tucson for 3 day hiring event, interviewed 2nd to last day, got job a week later. Nothing spectacular about the process, just a regular interview.

Interview Questions

• Just a bunch of generic interview questions   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 4-hour interview with three engineers and team manager. And a good lunch with all the interviewers. There were four questions about the knowledge learnt in college. They were very basic nothing difficult. Since the position is related to RF. Most of the questions are related to antenna, smith chart etc.

Senior Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (McKinney, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview composed of 5 interviewers. Began with behavioral questions followed by technical questions. Additional questions were asked based on my responses. All interviewers were very professional and personable. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe scrum process I currently use.   1 Answer
    • What type of earned value measurement methods have you used?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Raytheon (Detroit, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screening session with managers. If successful in the phone portion of the interview, it was followed with a group setting interviews with a few rotations. The group rotation included several levels of management and program personnel who asked scripted questions

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the position that no one else would?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Good interview it was a one on one with some questions based off my previous experience in the workplace. They were nice and very professional. I got a call for interview then within 1 wee I got the results

Senior Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

2-day hiring event. Was flown out to Tucson, AZ. Flight, hotel, and rental car were all paid for. First day consisted of checking in at a conference room within the hotel. Check-in time was 3pm. Had to bring ID and passport so that my identity could be confirmed. Was also fingerprinted for background check. At 5pm, mandatory to attend a "stand-up and munch on stacks" style dinner at a nice restaurant in Tucson. There were 26 other candidates there. Met with many of the Raytheon team's Managers, Director, and Senior Engineers, as well as HR Reps. Great experience! The following day was laid out in chunks. First, went to conference room to learn about Raytheon's Benefits (401k, Healthcare, etc), Relocation Package, etc. Then went to another conference room to learn more about Raytheon Missile System's products, customers, and hearing from those who worked there, what they do, and why they stay at (and enjoy) Raytheon. Then lunch. Afterwards, group style interview with hiring manager, and two others. Afterwards, was permitted to mingle with and speak to current Raytheon who each had about 9 to 10 years with the company. A nice time. Great overall experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

I wouldn't say casual but better than I expected. I had a panel for different jobs and they all asked me questions about my experience in related areas after given me a brief description on what the overall job goal was.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging projects I ever worked on?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a positive experience. Slow process to get through but worthwhile to meet as many faces and make connections out of the gate. A more conservative company, I would recommend a suit and business attire for the entire interview process.