Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.6

Materials Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Had two phone screens one with recruiter and another with hiring manager and then was asked to come in for a panel interview. Had a good interview with panel of three. I was asked standard PM questions. The process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with government programs and reading government contracts and standards   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

Great interview, very professional people. Every person in the interview process was impressive and asked thoughtful questions. The phone screens were good as well, very upfront about everything from compensation to title and range of responsibility.

Interview Questions

• What areas do you think you excel at?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at their El Segundo campus. I was asked mainly personality questions and lots of discussion of items on my resume. There were a few technical questions, but no coding. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming language questions, like inheritance or polymorphism.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Applied online, received a request a few weeks later for a interview through InterviewStream (record your questions and send it in). You were able to redo your answers twice through this service which made the process less daunting.

Received an email a week later requesting a phone interview with a past CLDP.

A week after, received an email explaining a two day long interview process at Raytheon headquarters in Waltham, Mass. They flew us out and it proceeded with networking events and multiple interviews. Was set up very well and was an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were on a team that failed; how did you distribute the blame   Answer Question

Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

All you had to do was apply online and they sent back an email letting you know if you were accepted or denied.All you had to do was apply online and they sent back an email letting you know if you were accepted or denied.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I interviewed for both system and software engineering internship positions. Very laid back process. They wanted to know about projects I have done outside of school and a few behavioral questions. Make sure your projects are relevant to the field.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Basic and strait forward. Easiest Sr level interview I have had. It seems like a good company. Seems like they are trying to catch up with the times. I like lamp

Information Assurance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Was straight forward and fairly quick. The company seemed to be very professional and know what they're looking for. The interview was a panel interview with other IA managers and IA professionals. This was my first interview since beginning my transition from active duty military and I feel that although this is a civilian employer, being a major DoD contractor they understand the military and the value that service members can offer their company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Set up a time for a phone interview via email. The interview was about half an hour over the phone with the hiring manager. The questions asked were a mix of behavioral questions and questions about experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were part of a group that worked effectively together.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was primarily technical. It asked specific questions about the primary programming language listed on my resume. Then they asked some basic data stucture and algorithm questions. I heard back within a week.

Interview Questions

• What is a virtual function and what purpose does it serve?   1 Answer