Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewing for a job in Modeling and Simulation, and this interview was actually a series of five interviews (and a phone interview). Most of my interviews were very positive, and one of the interviews was fairly informal and happened over lunch.

My last interview was a little bit less pleasant because some of the questions asked I did not feel were appropriate for the position (current price of Raytheon stock for instance), and the interviewer was very blunt in telling me his opinion that my college GPA was terrible.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Very conversational and fluid. Not stressful whatsoever! They are just trying to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit in their fast paced and team work environment.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (College Park, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month, and they called me to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted about 1hour. I was supposed to hear from them during the following 2 weeks but I did not.

Interview Questions

• The interview was focused on my background and experience in the field.   Answer Question

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Mayaguez, PR) in February 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a campus event and they asked me if i was available for an interview. The process was really straight forward behavioral questions. The interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just one phone call, held directly with a DSP engineer who had the technical background. Actual interview was fairly easy, wasn't asked to program. Didn't get the offer because although I got every question right and communicated effectively, I haven't taken a single signal processing class yet.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a class and a struct?   Answer Question
    • What are the different programming interfaces that you use, and which one do you prefer more?   Answer Question

Configuration Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Largo, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen. There were basic knowledge questions covering an ASME vocabulary. After being selected for the next steps a panel interview was scheduled. This interview had a combination of more specific knowledge questions. There were also open ended questions for handling a variety of behavioral situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you get results if an engineer is slow to provide needed information.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone asking me if I wanted to set up an interview on campus. Met with 6 people in total, some 1:1 and a couple 2:1 mostly behavioral questions and some technical. Got a short tour and had lunch on campus. Heard a week later about the my status.

Interview Questions

• What did you find difficult being in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview at the end of the week. Phone interview was 100% technical questions heavily based on OOP and C++. No questions were asked about my resume. I received a notice that they had selected another candidate 1 week later.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon in January 2017.

Interview

took about 11 days for them to schedule me an interview.
    Hiring manager interviewed me, asking general questions along with some technical questions.
    As long as you know about your stuff, it should be an easy interview

Test & Validation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Total Joke. Arrived early and notice another candidate in the lobby. Thought he was interviewing for another position. Surprise! The interviewer came out and lead us both down the hall all the while mumbling about other interviews he either had or was about to perform. I was totally shocked and couldn't believe the lack of professionalism. I did not do well in the interview--was shaken by the interviewer's lack of respect. If this is what Raytheon is about --- NO THANKS !

Interview Questions

• Simple questions-- about what I did and what SW that I used.   1 Answer