Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

256 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just one phone call, held directly with a DSP engineer who had the technical background. Actual interview was fairly easy, wasn't asked to program. Didn't get the offer because although I got every question right and communicated effectively, I haven't taken a single signal processing class yet.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a class and a struct?   Answer Question
    • What are the different programming interfaces that you use, and which one do you prefer more?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview at the end of the week. Phone interview was 100% technical questions heavily based on OOP and C++. No questions were asked about my resume. I received a notice that they had selected another candidate 1 week later.

Configuration Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Largo, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen. There were basic knowledge questions covering an ASME vocabulary. After being selected for the next steps a panel interview was scheduled. This interview had a combination of more specific knowledge questions. There were also open ended questions for handling a variety of behavioral situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you get results if an engineer is slow to provide needed information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone asking me if I wanted to set up an interview on campus. Met with 6 people in total, some 1:1 and a couple 2:1 mostly behavioral questions and some technical. Got a short tour and had lunch on campus. Heard a week later about the my status.

Interview Questions

• What did you find difficult being in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon in January 2017.

Interview

took about 11 days for them to schedule me an interview.
    Hiring manager interviewed me, asking general questions along with some technical questions.
    As long as you know about your stuff, it should be an easy interview

Test & Validation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Total Joke. Arrived early and notice another candidate in the lobby. Thought he was interviewing for another position. Surprise! The interviewer came out and lead us both down the hall all the while mumbling about other interviews he either had or was about to perform. I was totally shocked and couldn't believe the lack of professionalism. I did not do well in the interview--was shaken by the interviewer's lack of respect. If this is what Raytheon is about --- NO THANKS !

Interview Questions

• Simple questions-- about what I did and what SW that I used.   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (New York, NY).

Interview

Was taken to a room and asked technical questions for an hour. Then another interviewer came and asked more technical questions and questions based on my resume. Overall both interviewers were nice and helpful. Never heard back.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Had on campus interview with recruiters asking general behavioral questions, lasting about 15 min. Followed by a more extensive phone interview asking technical questions, lasting about 45 min. Finally, an in person interview in Indianapolis. The in person interview included a plant tour and was actually four 30 min interviews with four separate hiring managers over the course of 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you disagreed with someone on how to proceed with part of a project and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 3 weeks in total. First had a phone interview screen with a recruiter, talked about the company, department, and my background. Got contacted next week by email inviting me to a hiring event. Interviewed with 7 people in total, took about 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a single member of an engineering team. The questions were behavioral and experience based. The interview took about twenty minutes. The first half was about my experience and resume. The second half was when I could ask questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe myself which is a standard behavioral question. Most questions were based off of my resume. The interviewer asked me to go into specific details about my research projects and what programming languages I knew.   Answer Question