Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.6

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within a week requesting an interview. The interview was great. Standard financial questions. Seems like good company culture and nice people. Overall it was a good experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they already had a copy of my resume from participating in the SECCDC. Contacted me a week later and started the interview process in early October.

Asked me some preliminary questions in an e-mail, and then set up an initial phone screen. After the phone screen, I had a technical interview with the team I will be working with. It was a video interview with 4 other Raytheon employees. Drilled me with questions but the entire process was respectful and positive

Interview Questions

• Describe some technologies that are implemented in the CPU that helps prevent exploitation of software?   Answer Question
    • Describe how Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) works   Answer Question

University Program - Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (McKinney, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had initial contact with Raytheon at a STEM fair and got an interview from that. I applied online from there at many locations over the next couple months. I got a call from the Mckinney, Texas office about 2-2.5 months after my initial interview at the STEM fair. I was invited to an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, they did ask a few technical questions but the majority of it all was behavioral. They also asked a lot of questions about my internship experience and projects I worked on there and in school.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was cold called by a recruiter for one of their hiring events (they had my resume on hand from last year). The event lasted a few days and included a tour of the plant, a networking event where you can meet the section heads and potentially score more interviews, then an interview day. I came with one guaranteed interview and ended up with three; could've gotten more if I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Varied from group to group; ranged from several high-level technical questions about previous work to your garden variety interview questions to no questions whatsoever.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Three people, mostly behavioral questions. Followed a fairly typical format, as it started with introductions, then they asked me to walk them through my resume. After that, they asked me a few questions of the "explain a challenge you've had with someone on your team and how you resolved it" variety. Finally, I asked a few questions, and then I left.

Interview Questions

Interview

Relaxed, panel phone interview, they did almost half of the talking, 30+ minutes, no surprise/odd questions, straight forward, and reasonably thorough. I thought they would read from their own script more, but they used my resume as the springboard at least for half of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't bring up financial compensation during the interview and neither did I. This was done on the follow-up a few days later. Be careful here, you don't want to blow a successful interview asking for too much, but you don't want to sell your self short either.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The day before you do a networking dinner with all of the hiring managers and they make you feel really relaxed. I got to meet everyone that was at the interview the night before. I also interviewed for multiple internships all across the US. It was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, which resulted in an invitation to a hiring event in Tucson, AZ. The event had 200+ attendees applying to various openings at Raytheon, lasted for two full days with presentations, plant tour, networking session and interviews. The networking session was really useful in getting more interviews for the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your team members and how it was resolved.   Answer Question
    • Asked details about everything on my resume.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Straight forward phone interview followed by in-person interviews. Once you get pre-qualified by HR for the initial interview, the hiring manager will contact you for an interview. Then optionally, you will have an interview scheduled with your would-be peers. Most the questions were situation based questions to measure experience.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Mayaguez, PR).

Interview

It was during Job fair at university. I talk with one recliner and we set an appointment for the interview. On the interview, it was with a panel of three guys. The interview was a behavioral and ask about your experience.

I accept another offer