Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

838 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Got email for interview and did the interview. Four People asked me. Everything is based on resume. It was mostly similar question because they all ask based on the resume. Each person takes you to different rooms and they ask base on resume.

Interview Questions

• Everything is based on resume. It was mostly similar question because they all ask based on the resume. Each person takes you to different rooms and they ask base on resume. Everything is based on resume. x   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Round table interview with manager and a few employees. Was professional but also very friendly and relaxed. Good group of people to discuss the business and the technical aspects of their positions and what the job may entail. They asked questions mainly about how I have used system modeling procedures through my current job. Some questions also asked about tools and applications that were used, which I was not accustomed to using. I made sure they were aware that I have had experience with similar tools and thought no issues would arise due to the tools being new to me.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways that you have worked with systems processes in your current job.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Received phone call from HR the next day after applying online with typical screener questions. Received a call from hiring manager the next day then setup onsite interview. Overall interview process was organized and it was a panel

Engineer Interview

Interview

It is a government contracting job, so it can be quite extensive. But the interview process is doable and can be easy. There were about 3 interviews for this job.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tewksbury, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with two hiring managers, followed by an in-person interview. They flew me out to interview and the process was very efficient and streamlined.

No technical or structured questions in any of my interactions, just went over my resume, asked questions, and gave me a chance to ask questions of my own. Everyone was very respectful and helpful. Overall a great interviewing experience. The laid back atmosphere is better for everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• Just questions about my resume and experience. No specific questions.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The interview itself was with the hiring manager. The interview went well, and was general questions about my experience. Afterwards I was told I'd hear back one way or the other within two weeks. I was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a prospective job?   Answer Question
    • What is something you learned outside your schooling that you think is important?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

All the senior section heads and primary personnel will go through your submitted resume with you and enquire your real job experience. What certifications do you have and how much do you know about the field experience?

Interview Questions

• You long have you been involved with information security and what was your break point?I personally went in details and gave specifics. I found it fun especially, most of the concepts are what I already did in my early time as a system engineer.   1 Answer

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up interview. Company paid for travel and hotel. Interview was relaxed. Just me and 2 employees in the room. They alternated asking questions, but both of them were very nice. Behavioral questions. Then some technical questions that are not bad. Also, questions about any projects on resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a group on a project.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the team leads with the majority of the questions coming from the man in charge, but each got to have their fair share of things to ask. The questions were largely very general about my resume and any experience I may have in testing.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength, followed up with what's your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Very relaxed but made sure you understood yourself, your projects, and basic programming principles. I had three one-on-one interviews and two of them were very conversational and it felt like they wanted me to show my best side and get the job. The last one didn't seem to understand that I'm am ENGINEER not a BUSINESS person since he asked about management and financial ideas. Still the best interview I've ever been to.