Raytheon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

286 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 4-hour interview with three engineers and team manager. And a good lunch with all the interviewers. There were four questions about the knowledge learnt in college. They were very basic nothing difficult. Since the position is related to RF. Most of the questions are related to antenna, smith chart etc.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon.

Interview

Very conversational and fluid. Not stressful whatsoever! They are just trying to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit in their fast paced and team work environment.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (College Park, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month, and they called me to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted about 1hour. I was supposed to hear from them during the following 2 weeks but I did not.

Interview Questions

• The interview was focused on my background and experience in the field.   Answer Question

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Mayaguez, PR) in February 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a campus event and they asked me if i was available for an interview. The process was really straight forward behavioral questions. The interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Raytheon (Huntsville, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Great questions and no one was trying to make me fail. Very respectful of my work in academics.
    Mostly on data and statistical modelling
    SAS and PAAS in general
    Intelligent interviewers
    I can't write more than this. Please remove this 30 words limit. Some of us can say a lot in less words. We don't have to go on and on and on and on about nothing.

Interview Questions

• data analysis models, SAS, statistical analysis   1 Answer

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just one phone call, held directly with a DSP engineer who had the technical background. Actual interview was fairly easy, wasn't asked to program. Didn't get the offer because although I got every question right and communicated effectively, I haven't taken a single signal processing class yet.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a class and a struct?   Answer Question
    • What are the different programming interfaces that you use, and which one do you prefer more?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview at the end of the week. Phone interview was 100% technical questions heavily based on OOP and C++. No questions were asked about my resume. I received a notice that they had selected another candidate 1 week later.

Configuration Data Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Largo, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen. There were basic knowledge questions covering an ASME vocabulary. After being selected for the next steps a panel interview was scheduled. This interview had a combination of more specific knowledge questions. There were also open ended questions for handling a variety of behavioral situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you get results if an engineer is slow to provide needed information.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone asking me if I wanted to set up an interview on campus. Met with 6 people in total, some 1:1 and a couple 2:1 mostly behavioral questions and some technical. Got a short tour and had lunch on campus. Heard a week later about the my status.

Interview Questions

• What did you find difficult being in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon in January 2017.

Interview

took about 11 days for them to schedule me an interview.
    Hiring manager interviewed me, asking general questions along with some technical questions.
    As long as you know about your stuff, it should be an easy interview