Raytheon Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Woburn, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was REALLY efficient! I received an email and was asked to interview a few days later. My interview was one of many interviews being done at the time, however, all of the interviews were for different positions so you didn't feel like you were competing against the people next to you. They brought about 10 of us into a room where there was a brief presentation about Raytheon and how they segment their businesses, then about their benefits. They let us know when they would be in contact regarding an offer if they were interested. I then met with 2 managers and was sent on my way. All in all, it was about 90 min. worth of my time, and they held to their word, and let me know first thing Monday morning the following week that they were preparing an offer. VERY efficient and honest process. I was thankful for that!

Also to note - The recruiter I worked with was amazing! He was so helpful throughout the process. He communicated every step of the way to make sure the process was moving along and that he answered all of the questions that I had. I've never had such great dealings with a recruiter before.

All of the above speaks volumes to the kind of company that Raytheon must be, and it makes it even more exciting to accept this opportunity and further my career at Raytheon!

Interview Questions

• Each manager asked different questions. It was more of a conversation than an interrogation. You could tell that Raytheon allows the managers control over the interview process and doesn't give them a script or form to fill out. I enjoyed the conversations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

I had two interviewers who were both managers. They told me they were interested then I spoke with a recruiter the same day. They provided me a pre-offer letter. I then needed to submit a lot of on-line information including references before I received a full offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be a manager or an individual contributor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Submitted an online application and also knew internal person who forwarded my resume to the Hiring Manager. Received a call from HR a few weeks later to set up an interview about a week out. Interview was first with the hiring manager then the team lead of the Program. Both were pretty relax, not all about the position. Wanted to get to know about me as well as my skills. Was a new hire out of college. Interview lasted about a hour. Left feeling confident that I got the position. Received a call maybe 2-3 weeks later from HR that they were offering me a position and salary which I accepted. Came in soon after to fill out paperwork and take a drug test. Started not too long after.

Interview Questions

• I honestly was not asked too many difficult questions so I wouldn't have a thought here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, accepted first offer.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bruchmühlbach-Miesau (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Bruchmühlbach-Miesau (Germany)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was closed door interview with two managers who asked fairly easy questions about my past work experience and what jobs I had performed, they asked what was my best qualities, what I expected from a company and I was later introduced to the other employees. The overall experience was average it was nothing out of the ordinary. I was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate the salary and was told the salary was not negotiable.