Raytheon Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

Great interview, very professional people. Every person in the interview process was impressive and asked thoughtful questions. The phone screens were good as well, very upfront about everything from compensation to title and range of responsibility.

Interview Questions

• What areas do you think you excel at?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon (Worcester, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of face to face interview with the hiring manager. He invited different members from his team, including his subordinates and his senior manager to the interviews. The environment was relaxed and the experience was very conversational. There were lots of questions, but the style was very good.

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (East Hanover, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Manager was very late and rushed. Interviewer was not prepared with job responsibilies

Interview Questions

• The interview did not have any questions consistant with job discription   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interview stated she did not have authority to make decision

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were similar to other companies. A series of individual interviews followed by contact from talent acquisition group.