Raytheon Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Las Cruces, NM) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was an in person interview following my Universities Career Fair. The process was simple and straight forward, i got a call from a recruiter asking to meet at a location on Campus for a interview. that was back in September 2014. Ive been in the system pending since then and currently it is February and I recently received a follow up email concerning a Video interview. This video interview was new to me but straight forward with, again, behavioral type questions. to this day i am still in the system waiting for "The Call" whether its good or bad.

Interview Questions

• The questions in both interview were more behavioral, for example "Name a time when you were assigned a difficult task with a limited time to complete it, and how would you approach the problem". Most of the questions were like that, but a few were directly related to my education and why did i desire the position etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, OR) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, Raytheon spent most of the time convincing me to move to Dallas. Also asked about my experience and college degree. Very quick timeline, had the entire process completed in two months.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Dallas, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

If you have greater than a 3.0 GPA you've got the job.
    No really difficult questions.
    Good to know persons already working at the company.
    Good to have knowledge of defense industry.
    Strong communication and written skills a must.
    Be confident.

Interview Questions

• Would you enjoy leaving in a hot climate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

They brought me in, I had to interview with the manager that posted the requisition. He then took me around to another functional manager and one of the program managers. The interview was pretty non-invasive, we talked about my education, experience, and expectations. The manager did a good job of explaining the organization, the specific job and potential future opportunities. Maybe it was just me, but I felt like tehy were selling me the job instead of me competing for it.

Interview Questions

• There really were none, they were all based on my resume   Answer Question

salary and side benefit disconnects

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Mostly Behavior type questions. They asked why I became an engineer, tell me about yourself, talk about a time you had a conflict with a teammate and how you resolved it, etc

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call with HR early in the week. Brought in for an in-person interview with the whole team on friday. The interview was more informative rather than full of questions. I sat with the team and toured the floor. Received an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Generally asked about projects I had worked on in my past jobs.   2 Answers

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon in October 2017.

Interview

Went out for 3 days to Tucson. Decent event with plenty of opportunities to network and meet employees. I actually ended up with two more interviews than I was originally scheduled for.

Interview Questions

• Name time when you had a conflict in your team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview process was over the phone and has been one of the best! The Chief Engineer called and interviewed me. It was mostly questions about my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you resolved an issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

I attended a hiring event in Tucson. In the two day event I had a chance to tour their facility and attend a networking event with managers from the various groups. Day two I had two scheduled interviews, each slotted for 45 minutes. They asked some standard behavioral questions, some questions about things on my resume, and some questions specific to manufacturing.
    The interviewers were friendly, and very open to my questions.
    I received notice from a recruiter within a week that I would be receiving an offer, and the actual offer letter took a few days after that.