Raytheon Proposal Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Proposal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Woburn, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Raytheon is difficult to get into to from the outside looking in. A lot of employees are referrals or family members who got their son/daughter in. That being said, I got luck by applying online and having a recruiter that had connections to my high school/college. The initial phoone call lasted 15 minutes.

The next day I was brought in to interview with 3 separate people (my potential manager, co-worker and another manager). The interviews lasted a few hours. The next day or so, the recruiter called and said that the positiion I interviewed for was placed on hold, but they liked me and wanted me to try out for a different position. I repeated the same process again with 3 other people in another Raytheon location and got the offer for that role within a week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The interview was more about talking about the job and my background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was fresh out of college with great credentials, HR gave me the maximum that was possible in the entry-level position so I did not negotiate. Benefits were excellent, but non-negotiable.