Raytheon Senior Principal Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Raytheon Senior Principal Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon

2.0

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

Many reqs are a waste of time. They already know who they want to hire. The company typically uses job requisitions to show that they are really looking for the most qualified. If they want you, they will ask easy questions. If not, impossible questions designed to make you fail the interview. HR looks for words in your resume that match the job req. HR is the first gate keeper. HR has no knowledge of engineering, yet they are the gate keepers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? What are your weaknesses? Give examples of solving problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

For this position, like many, there was an initial discussion with the HR or recruiter, then a phone discussion with the potential hiring manager. Then for this interview, I met with several of the team members. Other times, I met with only a couple people. I was told that I was a fit, and that I should here something. Then after several unreturned calls, I was got a rejection email. I was later told that I was a good match, but they closed the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. They just asked about my experience and qualifications related to the position.   1 Answer