Raytheon Interview Questions in Springfield, VA | Glassdoor

Raytheon Interview Questions in Springfield, VA

2.0

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with the interviewer asking various questions about my background and experience. The interview was mainly the interviewer describing the job and the types of things they do. After going over the job, the interviewer then asked me questions, and then set aside a time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time I led a team to accomplish an overall goal.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy, simple questions and questions related to my education background. Then he talked about what the company does and what they expected. Then he mentioned about the project and what kind of environment I would be working in and at the end he asked if I had any questions about the job.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was very brief. The main thing they want to know is if you can work well in a team environment. Overall, the interview lasted about 15 minutes. From other employees I've spoken with, it seems like their salary offer is a set amount and your "skills and experience" will not change that figure much at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Two person interview. Generally very respectful, the questions were fair, with a typical behavioral/traditional interview question setup. It lasted for about one hour and due to the type of work I was interviewing for I could not be told specifics about the job, which is understandable. They paid for my whole trip, which was very pleasant, and I thought it was a very generous offer for a relatively quick interview. Overall impressions are good, hopefully they will contact me soon. No offer received just yet.

Interview Questions

• So tell me about a time you tried something new, or something you have not done before?   Answer Question