Raytheon Supply Chain Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Supply Chain Specialist Interview Questions

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon in August 2009.

Interview

There are two interviews and a background check in between. After the first interview there is a background check and resumes and notes are sent to the Supply Chain Manager for review. After the review the Supply Chain Manager will select a few resumes for the final interview.
I was called to schedule an interview for the following week. The first interview was a panel interview over the phone with the department manager, an engineer, and the HR manager. I was asked basic questions about my experience and education. No surprise questions then the usual. The interview lasted about 45 mins. and went very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (El Segundo, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

First interview was scheduled later in the afternoon after a college career fair. I met with the recruiter on campus and had a 1:1 interview for 20 minutes. Recruiter mainly asked questions about college coursework and any specific projects that related to supply chain management. Recruiter was very friendly, informal, and made the interview a very positive experience.

One month later I was contacted by a person from Human Resources. She mentioned that the company was interested in having a second interview in person with the hiring manager. The company flew me out to LA for the day and paid for the flight and shuttle service to the building. The second interview was with the hiring manager and human resources representative. The interview lasted about an hour and half. First half of the interview was a list of general questions fielded by HR. The second half included more conversation about the company's culture, responsibilities, and the company in general. HR then discussed the benefits the company offers including 401k, medical / dental, Paid-time off, and flex working schedules.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to pose change on a person who was not receptive to the idea of change, and how did you go about implementing this change?   Answer Question