Raytheon Team Leader III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Team Leader III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon (Andover, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

It took approximately 8 to 9 moths before I was even called for an interview. I frequented the company website and posted my resume for as many jobs as I though I was qualified for often. I even took the initiative to contact HR and express my displeasure (respectfully) as to why I had not received a call when I knew I was qualified for the positions. It took a while but I finally got a call. I received a call for a phone screening with a recruiter and then was scheduled to come in for an interview. It was definitely a commute for the interview as I was living in Waterbury CT. at the time. It was an exciting experience as I am always looking for a challenge and I never thought I would be doing or have the chance to work for a company like Raytheon on a managerial level. It was a lengthy interview process in which I had to meet with at least 5 different department hiring managers along with about 5 to 6 other potential candidates. The experience and impression I received from most of the interviewers was fair. The interviewer I wound up working for was intense however and aggressive (but respectfully so) during the interview process and asked very probing questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was "what is your greatest perceived weakness or what would you like to improve the most?".   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unfortunately I did not negotiate anything. I believe I was a bit too anxious and did not work through the process as effectively as I should have. This could have been part of why I was not as satisfied with the overall experience.