Raytheon Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,493 of over 1,493.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied at Raytheon's career website as entry-level (M.S. ECE). Went through 2 interviews. The first interview was a phone screen. The section manager introduced what their specific department was about and asked me how my skillsets/experience can contribute to their program. The second interview was with 3 managers (1 program lead, 2 section managers). There were behavioral questions but this interview is much more technical than the first. They'll ask you about the technical details of your relevant projects in respect to the role you're applying to. There are no trick questions. Other than that, it was pretty straight-forward. Turnaround was pretty quick, got a phone call from HR the next day stating that I should be expecting an offer soon. The day after that I got an offer and accepted. Overall, the interview went well. The managers were professional and courteous. Also, I appreciate them giving me an answer immediately (some companies can take weeks/months especially during the pandemic)

Interview Questions
  • Explain your resume/projects. Conceptual EE problems/knowledge. Behavioral/Situational Questions.
    Answer Question

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

Two step process, one 30 minute over the phone and if the company decides to move forward with you. They schedule a second interview in person which will be more theoretical?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

The interview was straight forward and very easy. They ask to describe my past experience and it was one interview. It was very typical of a defense contractor. I wasn't asked anything technical as a new grad.

Interview Questions
  • What is your past experience? Are you familiar with certain tools?

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

I was requested to complete a HireVue recording for 10 questions that were each between 2-3 minutes long. They gave us about 30 seconds to prepare our answers for each question prior to recording.

Interview Questions
  • Come up with an innovative idea using AI/ML that would be beneficial to society (can't remember the exact wording but this captures the idea)

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

Quick turnaround, standard questions about methodology. Really quick on boarding and offer. Questions about team management and dynamics as well as about different agile methodologies. There were also questions about scenarios and to provide examples of when I’ve been in that situation

Interview Questions
  • If I could only keep one scrum ceremony what would it be and why

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

There walked me through my resume and I spoke on past experiences. They were very nice, and stayed active and engaged in asking follow up questions before moving on to technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think it is ok to be a good team member but also disagree with the leader?

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interviews. Had a full day of interview with managers, department head, and tech lead. Most questions were related to my past experience. There were not many truly technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. It was easy to navigate the video interview and I was impressed with the flexibility to record your comments. The face to face interviews were very detailed and quite enjoyable. Overall I am impressed with the interview process steps overall.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a change?

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

Applied. First round was technicals plus some behavioral, standard easy-med leetcode. Not much emphasis on technical. Second round was pretty much the same. It was less technical though, and more behavioral. It was mentioned that there's a panel interview after this round but never got there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Raytheon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies

Interview

2 interviews one 1 call at a recruitment event for MBA graduates with military backgrounds. Was interviewed in person 2 times for a financial analysis role for Los Angeles. 2 interviews one 1 call at a recruitment event for MBA graduates with military backgrounds. Was interviewed in person 2 times for a financial analysis role for Los Angeles

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Forest, MS) in Oct 2021

Interview

Terrible. Obviously not considered a viable candidate. Interviewers not engaged. Interviewers doing the minimum to occupy the hour to go to the next meeting. Feedback on the interview was laughable.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of your biggest issues that you’ve had to improve upon.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,493 Interviews