Raytheon Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Raytheon Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The day before you do a networking dinner with all of the hiring managers and they make you feel really relaxed. I got to meet everyone that was at the interview the night before. I also interviewed for multiple internships all across the US. It was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Raytheon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy, simple questions and questions related to my education background. Then he talked about what the company does and what they expected. Then he mentioned about the project and what kind of environment I would be working in and at the end he asked if I had any questions about the job.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick trip consisted of meeting individually with 6 different engineers. Most of the interview time was spent getting to know me personally with little technical discussion. What technical discussion occurred was primarily abstract. The interview process took approximately 8 hours. One major issue was the fact that it took over 2 months after the interview for them to get back to me with any information.

Interview Questions

• Various questions focused on analyzing far field antenna data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Forest, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Forest, MS) in June 2012.

Interview

Classic 2 call system, interview was more like begging us to come here. However, the pay was very low...

Then had a group on site interview and a few 1:1 interviews same day. It however was a bunch of lies to get is in the door. You could tell these folks were absolutely desperate to hire people. They pretty much showed me the money for a year and then it was time to go.

The interviewers were clueless, and had no idea what the Kirchhoff law is... one of them didn't even know Ohms law! So the interview was a piece of cake! I could have said that a transistor radio is made using 5 transistors and a flux capacitor and I was in!

Interview Questions

• Can you use a network analyzer? a spectrum analyzer?
      How does a radio work?
      What does an antenna do?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically, I was offered 90k plus 30k relocation/bonus. So I knew after the year to stay not to pay any relocation benefits I was out. It was ok to make 110k that year.