Raytheon Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Modeling, Simulation & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring event out in Tucson. 45 minute interview with 3 hiring managers. One of them took notes about what you are saying, and they all ask questions. Some technical questions, some behavioral.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR over the phone asking me if I wanted to set up an interview on campus. Met with 6 people in total, some 1:1 and a couple 2:1 mostly behavioral questions and some technical. Got a short tour and had lunch on campus. Heard a week later about the my status.

Interview Questions

• What did you find difficult being in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Signal Processing Center Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen. They quickly decided I was eligible so they flew me out. I got my finger prints taken before the interview. They had to inspect my car entering the campus. I met with 4-5 engineers that day all in the SPC. Their roles varied from Engineer to Sub group lead. I had 45 mins with each engineer. Over lunch we had a longer interview but we ate and interviewed. I was exhausted by they end of the day but I did well.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions based on experience. I talked a lot about previous internships and my senior design project I was working on.   Answer Question

I didn't want to make missiles for a living.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process took 3 weeks in total. First had a phone interview screen with a recruiter, talked about the company, department, and my background. Got contacted next week by email inviting me to a hiring event. Interviewed with 7 people in total, took about 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then an all expenses paid trip to Tucson to interview. I stayed for three nights total, and Raytheon paid for everything. There was a tour and networking session one day, and interviews the next. I had four interviews total, all with different groups. Raytheon provided a lot of information and resources during the process, including access to the relocation vendor, local real-estate agents, the benefits team, Security Clearance personnel, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure a destructor was fully executed on object deletion (C++)?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was cold called by a recruiter for one of their hiring events (they had my resume on hand from last year). The event lasted a few days and included a tour of the plant, a networking event where you can meet the section heads and potentially score more interviews, then an interview day. I came with one guaranteed interview and ended up with three; could've gotten more if I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Varied from group to group; ranged from several high-level technical questions about previous work to your garden variety interview questions to no questions whatsoever.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. The day before you do a networking dinner with all of the hiring managers and they make you feel really relaxed. I got to meet everyone that was at the interview the night before. I also interviewed for multiple internships all across the US. It was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, which resulted in an invitation to a hiring event in Tucson, AZ. The event had 200+ attendees applying to various openings at Raytheon, lasted for two full days with presentations, plant tour, networking session and interviews. The networking session was really useful in getting more interviews for the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your team members and how it was resolved.   Answer Question
    • Asked details about everything on my resume.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume on line, got call back within days, had a phone interview in another day and was invited to a hiring event. The entire process took less than two weeks. The hiring event consisted of a mixer to talk to prospective employer in a non threatening setting. Also visited the plant site. The main event was the interview with a group of hiring managers. This was the most uncomfortable situation, there were multiple positions interviewing for, there was a place set up for potential candidates, and when it was time for interviews to start, managers would come to the staging area and yell out candidate's name... this felt like cattle calling.

Product Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter emailed me and had me contact their travel company. They flew me to Tucson, AZ, put me up at a resort and gave me a rental car. They send out an email 1 week prior with study materials for a test. When I arrived, there were 10 other people testing for various jobs. I took the test and left. About an hour later I got a call saying I didn't pass all the categories. (7 tests, 114 questions total). I've been working on electronics with the Department of Defense for 3 years now and have more experience beforehand and I'd rate the test as rather hard. Some stuff I've never heard of like actual designing of circuit boards.