Razorfish Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Razorfish Account Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, no silly "how many boats could fit on a lake" like questions. You have to do a case study and present it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very loose and no real clear opportunity to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Razorfish

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Overall this was the most unprofessional interview (phone or in-person) I've ever had. The lady worked out of their San Francisco office (job position was in Seattle) and the position she wanted to interview me for wasn't the position I applied for in anything other than the title. After she and I came to this realization (five minutes into the call) she apologized, said they've been having difficulties coming up with accurate job descriptions and several people have had the same experience.

She briefly described some of actual job duties which varied significantly to what was in the job description I applied to. I was answering her questions and at one point she interrupted me and said "I'm sorry, I stopped typing. Can you repeat all that."

At that point I had experienced all I needed to. I've never encountered someone so downright rude and unprofessional in an interview environment. I told her I'm no longer interested in the position or the company and that I'm sorry both of our time was wasted. She made a thin attempt at an apology but by then it was too little, too late. I thanked her again for the interview opportunity, wished her a good evening, and ended the call.

If Razorfish ever reads this: work on your job descriptions so they're accurate to the actual job your potential employee will be doing. Hearing that you're having issues with our own job descriptions made the place rather unattractive right off the bat. Then after further interaction with the interviewer I knew I wasn't interested. Your company could be the greatest place in the world to work at but if you can't come up with accurate job descriptions and a professional hiring team then several people will be turned off immediately.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position and account management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was originally found online via a staffing agency, which then passed on my information to recruiting at Razorfish. I was then contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview with someone in the social media department. The interview eventually happened after a few days and was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any blogger outreach/pitching experience (if so, what kind)?   Answer Question
    • What kind of analytics experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience creating media/blogger lists?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Razorfish in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview to see get to know me a little better and see how well I could build repore with somebody over the phone.