Razorfish Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

After some rescheduling (on very little notice), I did a 30 minute phone interview with someone in HR. I thought it went very well and she said the hiring manager was very good about getting back to her so I should hear soon. A week goes by and I follow up with an email. Nothing. Another week and another follow up. Nothing. Just pathetic. How hard is it to copy and paste a rejection? I hope this happens to YOU when you're looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a quick phone interview with a recruiter on a Friday. I was scheduled for an in-person interview the following Friday. After 3 in-person interviews with the team that I would be working with, I was offered the job - probably about 45 minutes after my last interview was completed. My work experience was a good fit for the role, and I really enjoyed the team. I had no qualms about accepting.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after finding me on LinkedIn. Had two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and one with another team member. It was fairly straightforward, and the questions were very standard. It ultimately did not work out as the position was for contract work and my hourly rate was too high.

Oh -- and they definitely seemed to be looking for someone with a LOT of agency experience. Just a heads up for candidates who might not have that. Be prepared for it to come up.

Interview Questions

• They really wanted to talk about past agency experience and what new things I could add to the team.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The process is very quick and clear. They will ask you for an extra design challenge. The first round began from a school recruit event, I talked to 1 designer. Then 1 week later I got the invitation to the second round with a design challenge. It was an onsite, two hour interview with 3 designers. Finally they took you to a company tour.

Associate Presentation Layer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One phone screening, one interview with 3 three people, and a final interview with a senior team member. Be prepared to discuss in-depth your passion for web development and how you work well with in a team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't take the first offer on the the table!

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1. Contacted by HR
    2. 2 step process one interview screening with HR and other with Hiring Manager of QA. All over the phone.
    3. Interview questions are straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach difficult tasks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depending on position if contract non-negotiable

Senior Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Multiple rounds with various people across capabilities in each round

Interview Questions

• You'll be required to give a presentation based on a case study   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer so little negotiation was needed.

GCD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Painful merry go round of multiple people asking spurious questions. Top level management were nowhere to be seen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Protracted, but I took a risk

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Very positive 15 min phone interview was asked for an in-person interview. Due to scheduling and illness only met with 2 of 4 people I was supposed to interview with. The recruiter was very friendly and prompt. Met with an Executive Assistant and a Senior VP had a very nice conversation. Did not receive a job offer because they changed the job description to +5 years experience versus my 3 years experience. Overall wonderful, young environment, wish I got the job!

Manager - Consulting Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview for this position was conducted almost identically to one for a traditional consulting position. There were two separate interviews that took place sequentially in the first round: a behavioral interview and a case interview. Each part was facilitated by a different person.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was asked during the behavioral interview. I was asked to do some estimates blindly. Practice with the "Brain Teaser" section of the Vault prep books will help master this type of question.   Answer Question