Razorfish Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

Senior Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

After some rescheduling (on very little notice), I did a 30 minute phone interview with someone in HR. I thought it went very well and she said the hiring manager was very good about getting back to her so I should hear soon. A week goes by and I follow up with an email. Nothing. Another week and another follow up. Nothing. Just pathetic. How hard is it to copy and paste a rejection? I hope this happens to YOU when you're looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interview processes I've had. Lack of communication the entire time. Never called me back to update me on whether or not I got the job.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone screen with HR followed by 3 phone interviews since I was in another city.
    Role filled before final round so they considered me for another opportunity within the team.
    Interviewers were VP level and asked very specific questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter followed by 2 phone calls with VPs and 1 Manager.
    Position was filled before I did the last round but recruiter was able to find another position for me in the same team because I was good.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity.?
      How do you gather functional requirements?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process is not technically difficult, and my skill set meets the requirement of the job. but when talking to them I feel that the culture is probably not a good fit for me. I think they feel the same way, and most likely this is why I got rejected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbine, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (Woodbine, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was online via hangouts, and was a new experience for me. Setup for the interview was a bit confusing at first, but once connected, was simple. The interview was rather long since it was online, but was easy and went relatively smooth. It was very strange to have an interview and get a job without meeting anyone face to face.

Interview Questions

Razorfish Response

Nov 14, 2016 – Talent Operations

Thank you for your review. We love meeting our candidates and always bring them in for Face-to-Face interviews before hiring. Unfortunately, there is someone pretending to a be a Razorfish... More

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a staffing agency about a gig for a financial services company. I've worked on similar projects in the past and they thought I would be a fit. I went through an initial phone screen and then met with the GCD in the clients office. Had a good conversation, most talked about my process and experience on similar projects.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your role as well as the team you worked with on 'X' project   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview

The recruiter asked to set timings for a phone interview, I sent it the timings and he never responded back. Very unprofessional, I even left voicemails and he still did not care to call or email me.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted me about 2-3 weeks after. Had 2 interviews, one with 3 creatives and one with the ECD. Was offered the job after the second interview immediately. They're super nice and casual, so no need to be nervous. They just want to get to know you and see if you fit into the culture. If you get to the interview, you're halfway there!

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through my coding bootcamp. The recruiter gave me details of the internship and a coding challenge to complete over the weekend in his initial email. Within a week, I had an on-site interview with two developers & the team lead, and just a few days after that, Razorfish extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go over my coding challenge as well as a previous project I'd worked on.   Answer Question