Razorfish Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process is not technically difficult, and my skill set meets the requirement of the job. but when talking to them I feel that the culture is probably not a good fit for me. I think they feel the same way, and most likely this is why I got rejected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbine, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (Woodbine, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was online via hangouts, and was a new experience for me. Setup for the interview was a bit confusing at first, but once connected, was simple. The interview was rather long since it was online, but was easy and went relatively smooth. It was very strange to have an interview and get a job without meeting anyone face to face.

Interview Questions

Razorfish Response

Nov 14, 2016 – Talent Operations

Thank you for your review. We love meeting our candidates and always bring them in for Face-to-Face interviews before hiring. Unfortunately, there is someone pretending to a be a Razorfish ... More

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a staffing agency about a gig for a financial services company. I've worked on similar projects in the past and they thought I would be a fit. I went through an initial phone screen and then met with the GCD in the clients office. Had a good conversation, most talked about my process and experience on similar projects.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your role as well as the team you worked with on 'X' project   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview

The recruiter asked to set timings for a phone interview, I sent it the timings and he never responded back. Very unprofessional, I even left voicemails and he still did not care to call or email me.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted me about 2-3 weeks after. Had 2 interviews, one with 3 creatives and one with the ECD. Was offered the job after the second interview immediately. They're super nice and casual, so no need to be nervous. They just want to get to know you and see if you fit into the culture. If you get to the interview, you're halfway there!

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through my coding bootcamp. The recruiter gave me details of the internship and a coding challenge to complete over the weekend in his initial email. Within a week, I had an on-site interview with two developers & the team lead, and just a few days after that, Razorfish extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go over my coding challenge as well as a previous project I'd worked on.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a quick phone interview with a recruiter on a Friday. I was scheduled for an in-person interview the following Friday. After 3 in-person interviews with the team that I would be working with, I was offered the job - probably about 45 minutes after my last interview was completed. My work experience was a good fit for the role, and I really enjoyed the team. I had no qualms about accepting.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razorfish.

Interview

Overall process was personal and consistent. Got a response after applying within a few weeks, followed by two separate phone calls, and a visit to the office for three 30 minute interviews. Final response and offer was given a couple of days later.

Senior Presentation Layer Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter and had a phone call. Then I did another screening call with a developer. Then came the face to face. Everyone was very friendly and I thought the interview went very well. They had me do some basic JS on a white board. They said I did great and that I would be meeting with the hiring manager next. But after that I didn't hear anything from them. I finally emailed the recruiter after a week and she said they chose someone else but didn't give a reason why. She also said everyone had good feedback about me. I'd love some constructive feedback on what I can improve on if they didn't make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between null and undefined in JS?   Answer Question

Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Razorfish in April 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with the director of media and another with the supervisor I will be working under. The whole process happened very quickly, as I applied on a Sunday via LinkedIn and had an offer the following Friday. The interviewers appreciated my knowledge of the industry and eagerness to learn.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever engaged with a digital advertisement or had a memorable experience with digital advertising?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is an advertising campaign you really appreciate and why?   Answer Question
    • Q: Why Razorfish?   Answer Question