Razorfish Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Razorfish Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Apr 7, 2017

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Someone reached out to me on LinkedIn about the opportunity. I did a call with her and she asked me to do another call with someone from the team. I didn't think I did that well on the call, but they still wanted me to come in for an interview. I interviewed on sight with 3 people and got a call later that day that I got the job. The process was really easy, I think they needed someone for the job ASAP.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Like most things Razorfish, it was a thorough and efficient process. First, I was called by HR. Then, I was called by the General Manager. When he found my qualifications met specifications, I was called in for a brief in-person with the General Manager, then interviewed, in succession by each of the 3 Program Managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe my most recent project.   1 Answer

Project Managemet Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Efficient and friendly people, on-time start and end times and good, intelligent questions. I had a very good experience overall during the interview process. I really enjoyed the questions, the people and the dynamics.

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter, then with the VP of UX, then met with a few leads in person. Very quick and efficient process. You really got enough time to get to know the team and the type of work and skillset they are looking for. Very honest group and will give you honest answers.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, they wanted you to review some of your work you did in the past and really talk about your process. Razorfish is very process oriented and they cared about the personality fit plus the process the most over the end result   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got an email a few days later from HR asking to set up a phone interview. I emailed my availability within hours of receiving the email. 3 days went by and I never heard back from HR. I emailed again and finally called and left a voice mail. 2 days went by and no response. As one last attempt, I call HR and am finally able to speak to the Rep. We schedule a phone interview for the following day: the interv lasted about 40 minutes and was a mix of casual conversation and typical scripted questions. She was nice and easy to talk to---she said she'd let me know in a few days. I never heard back from her. Even after emailing and following up.

A quick "no" would have been enough, Razorfish. Thanks for stringing me along for every step of the process.

SEM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward. Well thought out questions and nothing too difficult. The 3 people I met with were all very welcoming and did a good job regarding explaining the role and how I could help. It was my first interview ever and set a great precedent!

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter from the Seattle office since recruiting is handled there. Total mystery even though SF is substantial. I had a phone screening that went really well, and that led to my on-site meeting with at least 6 team members ranging from Managing Director, Senior Account Directors, Project Managers, etc. The whole interview took almost 4 hours. The people were awesome, but sounded they were looking for people with more digital experience and they weren't convinced I had enough knowledge since I had more traditional than digital, even though I was most recently at an all digital shop. No hard feelings though. The recruiter assured I was qualified and invited me to apply to any future listings. Maybe it boiled down to personality match. I was not that upset about it because the SF office has a lot of tech clients, which is not that interesting to me anyway.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an innovative campaign you have launched.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Secured a phone interview after applying online. Followed by a 1:1 with the Sr manager. Good culture, great office space.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the co?   1 Answer
    • What tools have you used in the past for data analysis   Answer Question

Got another offer from a more reputed company

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Great interview, they said they were going to bring me in, but there wasn't any follow up. As a contractor, this happens sometimes. Everybody was really friendly and positive, the problem was there didn't seem to be follow-through. The process involved: (a) contact from recruiter, (b) eventually a phone interview, (c) nothing.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a week later, an in person 3-person panel interview over the course of two hours.

The interviewer was very organized and efficient in the beginning, at least. But, then she took almost a month to get back to me. In the meantime, I found myself another job and had to decline Razorfish's job offer. I was pretty annoyed by the delay.

The San Francisco office is well located at Fisherman's Wharf although it is a tourist-y locale. The folks in the office appeared like a cool, creative crowd. The furniture in the lobby is dated circa early 90's.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because Razorfish took almost a month to follow-up after our interview. The offer was at least 10-15% more than industry standard.