Razorfish Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Razorfish Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recommended to speak to them by someone there. The first step was a set-up call with an internal recruiter who was really good, then a phone interview with the head of production, then an interview with a client partner and a Program director, then back to the recruiter to confirm salary.
They came back to me relatively quickly after the phone screens and the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Razorfish

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial screening telephone call from recruiter followed by scheduling a slate of in-person interviews on site. Had in-person 1:1 interviews with five people (peers, potential reports and the hiring manager). Had a final follow up in person with direct manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Razorfish (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Like most things Razorfish, it was a thorough and efficient process. First, I was called by HR. Then, I was called by the General Manager. When he found my qualifications met specifications, I was called in for a brief in-person with the General Manager, then interviewed, in succession by each of the 3 Program Managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe my most recent project.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Razorfish in January 2008.

Interview

Cascading set of interviews starting with telephone screen from recruiter. First interview in actual discipline, subsequent interviews with peer level and discipline lead level employees in all departments (delivery, client engagement, experience, creative, technology).

Interview Questions

• Describe your worst project experience.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you have handled or would handle a dispute with a client over project scope.   Answer Question