ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by one of their recruiters. I spoke with her for 45 minutes a few days later. She wanted me to speak to another of their recruiters. That took another 60 minutes. Wanted me to speak with the Head of the Project Group and he was ok with me, I would then go to the client site for an in person interview. He never ended up calling me or emailing an apology which is totally unprofessional. At that point, I spoke to one of the recruiters again and told them to forget it because I accepted a position somewhere else.

I really wasn't qualified for the position and didn't have any experience in what they were looking for but they really were pushing for me to take the position. They just care about filling the position so that the sponsors will pay them the big $$ for it. Benefits there are horrible. $150/month out of pocket for single health insurance. No 401k match. 3 weeks paid time off (includes personal time and sick days). RPS is basically a staffing agency. Employees work on contract and go to client sites. Don't bother with them.

Interview Questions

• How much do we need to pay you to make the switch?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services in November 2011.

Interview

One of their recruiters contacted me after viewing my profile on LinkedIn. I spoke with her for approximately 45 minutes. She then sent me the job description and I emailed her back that I would be interested in pursuing the opportunity. She then said one of her colleagues would contact me. He called and left a message. I returned his call and left a voicemail message. I ended calling him back apbout 4 more times and leaving messages. At that time I called my initial contact and explained her colleague has not returned any of my calls-which I consider extremely unprofessional.. She then told me that they changed the job description and my qualifications no longer fit their need. Which is all well and fine, however, someone should have contacted me and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How have you proactively handled a problem in your job?   Answer Question