ReachLocal Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

ReachLocal Client Services Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ReachLocal

3.5

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReachLocal (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

3 total steps. Phone interview, in person interview and final phone interview. Phone interview is a screening, in person interview is where they really try to discover who you are. Questions are pretty basic but you are expected to complete a questionaire beforehand which has the company automatically predict if you are a good fit for the company or not.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to show how much you know about the SEM industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for ReachLocal

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Post resume online, send copy to manager in office. Recruiter interviews (3), in office interviews (2) and interview with upper manangement (1). Interviewed in front of the entire sales floor and had a Q & A session.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have one. But the recruiters were gray on merit increases and commission structure - how it works within the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations