ReachLocal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Excellent process...they are very thorough and make you cold call them while in the meeting. The two people that interviewed me were very professional. Collin and Cort were very cool and down to earth. Kept me engaged the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Are you loyal to your company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a little difficult but they got pretty close to my asking price

Senior Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The ReachLocal recruiting team did a great job with my interview to hire process. I had a phone screen shortly after resume submission, and then two rounds of interviews within a week of each other. I was able to meet and interview with key stakeholders of several departments, which gave me a good sense of the company as a whole. After my second round of interviews, I was given a verbal offer within a few days. The process was very efficient and the recruiter follow up was on point - great candidate experience!

Sales Executive II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Plano, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

There were a few people I interviewed with and I was asked to give a "quick" elevator pitch on somethiing I sold in the past so they could get an idea of my selling style. They then gave a few pointers which I found helpful. They didn't lie and they told me exactly what it would take to be successful at ReachLocal which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How long i have been in sales, why I left past jobs and the reason for leaving my current job and i was also asked, why do I want to work at ReachLocal.   1 Answer

Dallas Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ReachLocal in April 2015.

Interview

The Process flow was great and follow up throughout each stage of the process was well timed. It was great to know where I stood at each stage of the process which kept me interested in the role considering I was looking at a couple other roles. Their professionalism and commitment to their clients was the deciding factor.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

ReachLocal Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive to have an excellent candidate experience for all applicants.

Campaign Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReachLocal.

Interview

Did a phone call with a recruiter and then another with the manager. Came in and did an interview with HR, manager, and a team member. Also had a take a small test to prove background and experience. Came in for a 2nd interview to shadow some team members on the work flow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hiring process was very fast and they were good with communicating.

IMC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy and not stressful. Just know your stuff. They have a HR Rep, then two phone interviews. One in person interview. Not hard and worth the effort. it is a good paying job.

Marketing Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Plano, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews with two managers followed by a third interview with the district manager. The phone interviews gave me insight on what the position would entail and what my expectations were.

IMC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal.

Interview

Lengthy. Met with branch manager, then regional manager. The first interview was at the end of the day and the hiring manager was cranky and exhausted. Met with the area manager next and ended up we knew each other from the industry.

Marketing Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReachLocal (Plano, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The process went very quickly and smoothly! An HR recruiter reached out to me, I had a phone interview, then went for an in-person, and was hired shortly after that. They were very flexible with my start date as well, which was helpful since I had some prior engagements. The recruiter also helped me negotiate my salary, and was very thorough in answering any questions I had about benefits and etc., once I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked multiple questions about how I would handle certain situations that revolved around a brand's digital presence. The program I was interviewing for was brand new, so they told me at that time that training would be provided and that since I had a background that was similar to what they were looking for, that it would likely be a good fit.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ReachLocal in November 2014.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 2 face to face interviews, phone interview with recruiter was great, they liked my skill set and resume. face to face interview with 2 managers was great also fairly self detailed and wanted to know more about myself. the last interview was with a regional manager similar process to meeting with managers, going over my skills and previous experiences