ReachLocal Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

ReachLocal Interview Questions in London, England

2.3

IMC Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ReachLocal (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy. Nothing complicated. Took a week.Met Recruiter then hiring manager. Asked standard questions.The overall experience was pleasant. Why do you what to work for Reach? What do you know about Reach? What have you been doing the last 3 years? What is your biggest strengths/weakness?

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReachLocal (London, England (UK)).

Interview

An unorganised process, 3 interviews (1 via telephone) over several weeks' time with little contact throughout. Required an extensive 2-part online assessment. When I asked about the poor Glassdoor reviews, was told 'we're aware & it's a goal to fix' - though did not seem too empowered to actually improve or 'sell' the company. Interviewer did not seem very well versed on the company herself. Hopefully all has improved there regardless.

Interview Questions

• Very standard, nothing unusual.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ReachLocal (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

A 3 hour interview in which I met several different people in the business but was not asked one 'interview' question. I was given some data to analyse which I discussed with the person I would potentially be working for.
    They then invited me in another time for a few hours to 'see the job in action'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had another offer and tried to negotiate on salary but they refused.