Reading Room Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reading Room

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reading Room (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was simple. I had applied through Linkedin and the HR contacted me asking to give an essay about myself and about my short term goals. Then I was called on for the first round with the HR after a week. This was very simple logic test and immediately had a HR discussion. After few days HR mailed saying I was selected for the next round and it would be requiements gathering kind of round. I was given two project scopes to choose from. There were some holidays and stuff and so the interview got pushed to three weeks further. Finally I met with the Manager and showcased what I was asked to do. Though the presentation was good, our backgrounds didnt align and they told me we are looking for someone with very similar experience since its a senior role. Same day HR mailed and informed I was not selected!.

Interview Questions

• Two projects at the same time, both nearing deadlines. How will you handle the situation?   Answer Question