Readyforce Community Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Readyforce Community Member Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Readyforce

Community Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Readyforce (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

I performed a video interview for this position which is a contract assignment. I was offered the contract the next day via an automated email. Two days after that I was told that Readyforce did not want to pursue this assignment with me. About two hours after that I got an automated email to sign up for the training course. So I called them to find out if they wanted me or not. Granted, they are in beta mode, but if this is how they treat their internal applicants, how could they do any better for their paying clients? I say stay away: far far away!!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our team?   1 Answer

Community Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Readyforce in September 2011.

Interview

The whole process is automated and lightning quick. I applied in the morning and was offered the same day. The interview is web based (like Skype) and can be scheduled within hours but is with a live person (not a recording). I was working the next day. I am very impressed with a recruiting company that is utilizing technology to improve the process instead of the many who say they are different when they are exactly the same.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions about my recruiting experience. There was nothing unexpected if you are experienced in this field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This position has a set pay per task plan.