Real Soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Soft Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Real Soft.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The entire process took place by phone. I had a couple of interview at the clients' office - those were pretty straight forward as well. The other part was the background check, drug, etc....all of which is pretty much to be expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Soft in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process very simple. Had one phone interview with client and was offered the position the following week. Very simple process. This was they first time I tried contracting and was pleasantly surprised. Would not hesitate to take another engagement with Real Soft Inc.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft in June 2014.

Interview

It was an interesting experience. One thing that I loved is the fact that they were detailed in what they were looking for as an employee. I was able to make it to the second interview, however, unfortunately lost the position to a more seasoned representative. I met with Deva, and he was great. Extremely friendly and quite knowledgeable. The conversation allowed for the answers to many questions, as well as information on the business and what it entails. However, the boss was a little different. Quite different to the family oriented environment in which I was told about.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, per se, more so the concern over the lack of experience. They wanted 4 or more years due to the high demand for that particular position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Soft (Dayton, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very confusing, a lot of double talk, misleading job description and salary

Negotiation

Very confusing!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone Interview with the Recruitment Head, the next day had a call with the Director after that there was a F2F interview they showed me around the company. The best thing I liked about them is they were very open right in the beginning with everything.

Interview Questions

• About the previous employment. Checked the communication Skills and a bit of technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was better than expected

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was so simple and get hired easily. They asked about previous experience. Management was highly satisfied with that. They explained about the company process and negotiated the rate. That's all.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Basically 3 rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round, 2) Technical Round 3) HR Round. I had 2rounds of telephonic interview with recruiter and also the Head of operations. After that was the F2F interview. And finally was the HR Round with salary negotiations.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process will be Phone and In-Person interviews both from Onshore and Offshore management. Once they are impressed there will be a process of steps regarding Background check, Drug Screening and more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is the issue. They have promised something and giving less than that. Not impressed with the Negotiation.

Any Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Soft.

Interview

Interview process depends on position, years of exp etc. atleast 2-3 interview rounds will be always there.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Client Manager took the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is okay