Real Soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Soft Interview Questions

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft in June 2014.

Interview

It was an interesting experience. One thing that I loved is the fact that they were detailed in what they were looking for as an employee. I was able to make it to the second interview, however, unfortunately lost the position to a more seasoned representative. I met with Deva, and he was great. Extremely friendly and quite knowledgeable. The conversation allowed for the answers to many questions, as well as information on the business and what it entails. However, the boss was a little different. Quite different to the family oriented environment in which I was told about.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, per se, more so the concern over the lack of experience. They wanted 4 or more years due to the high demand for that particular position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

There are four rounds before getting selected . Written , GD, technical interview and at last HR interview. Written has both aptitude and technical question with no negative marking. GD will be mostly on current affairs . Technical interview can be twice one from team lead and then from manager or one of them will take the interview. HR round will be the last before selecting candidates.

Interview Questions

• Technical question can be difficult, can not specify any single one. Also managers can ask you puzzles or any tricky question on your career.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went all fine as i joined as fresher. And yes i would say candidates should join the company if they don't have any big brand company offer already with them,

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone Interview with the Recruitment Head, the next day had a call with the Director after that there was a F2F interview they showed me around the company. The best thing I liked about them is they were very open right in the beginning with everything.

Interview Questions

• About the previous employment. Checked the communication Skills and a bit of technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was better than expected

Contract Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Real Soft.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The entire process took place by phone. I had a couple of interview at the clients' office - those were pretty straight forward as well. The other part was the background check, drug, etc....all of which is pretty much to be expected.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Basically 3 rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round, 2) Technical Round 3) HR Round. I had 2rounds of telephonic interview with recruiter and also the Head of operations. After that was the F2F interview. And finally was the HR Round with salary negotiations.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process will be Phone and In-Person interviews both from Onshore and Offshore management. Once they are impressed there will be a process of steps regarding Background check, Drug Screening and more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is the issue. They have promised something and giving less than that. Not impressed with the Negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Soft (Dayton, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very confusing, a lot of double talk, misleading job description and salary

Negotiation

Very confusing!

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1) Had communication with the recruiter then had discussion with the MD of the company, then had discussion with US business counter parts then the interview was schedule with the client for technical round which took almost 40 minutes for complete technical questions related to my domain.

Negotiation

This didn't go well as they are not upto the market pay.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Client Manager took the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is okay

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was so simple and get hired easily. They asked about previous experience. Management was highly satisfied with that. They explained about the company process and negotiated the rate. That's all.