Real Soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Soft Interview Questions

3.2

Any Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Soft.

Interview

Interview process depends on position, years of exp etc. atleast 2-3 interview rounds will be always there.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Soft in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process very simple. Had one phone interview with client and was offered the position the following week. Very simple process. This was they first time I tried contracting and was pleasantly surprised. Would not hesitate to take another engagement with Real Soft Inc.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was so simple and get hired easily. They asked about previous experience. Management was highly satisfied with that. They explained about the company process and negotiated the rate. That's all.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Client Manager took the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is okay

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1) Had communication with the recruiter then had discussion with the MD of the company, then had discussion with US business counter parts then the interview was schedule with the client for technical round which took almost 40 minutes for complete technical questions related to my domain.

Negotiation

This didn't go well as they are not upto the market pay.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Soft (Dayton, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Very confusing, a lot of double talk, misleading job description and salary

Negotiation

Very confusing!

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process will be Phone and In-Person interviews both from Onshore and Offshore management. Once they are impressed there will be a process of steps regarding Background check, Drug Screening and more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is the issue. They have promised something and giving less than that. Not impressed with the Negotiation.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Basically 3 rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round, 2) Technical Round 3) HR Round. I had 2rounds of telephonic interview with recruiter and also the Head of operations. After that was the F2F interview. And finally was the HR Round with salary negotiations.

Contract Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Real Soft.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The entire process took place by phone. I had a couple of interview at the clients' office - those were pretty straight forward as well. The other part was the background check, drug, etc....all of which is pretty much to be expected.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone Interview with the Recruitment Head, the next day had a call with the Director after that there was a F2F interview they showed me around the company. The best thing I liked about them is they were very open right in the beginning with everything.

Interview Questions

• About the previous employment. Checked the communication Skills and a bit of technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was better than expected