Real Soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Soft Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Nightmarish: the interviewer seems not to know anything about enterprise/solutions architecture, project/program/portfolio management, etc. while interviewing for such position. It is like you get interviewed for the wrong skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between error and exception?   1 Answer

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Soft in June 2014.

Interview

It was an interesting experience. One thing that I loved is the fact that they were detailed in what they were looking for as an employee. I was able to make it to the second interview, however, unfortunately lost the position to a more seasoned representative. I met with Deva, and he was great. Extremely friendly and quite knowledgeable. The conversation allowed for the answers to many questions, as well as information on the business and what it entails. However, the boss was a little different. Quite different to the family oriented environment in which I was told about.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, per se, more so the concern over the lack of experience. They wanted 4 or more years due to the high demand for that particular position.   Answer Question