Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions

2.1

Bankruptcy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

My evaluation was done by an AVP who asked a set of personality probing questions. I have worked at RTR long enough to know that you have to perform very poorly in the interview to not get placed somewhere.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was called on the phone and spoke someone. It was a normal interview. I was offered an internship at the end of the conversation. It was very short. Is this 50 words yet

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pre-Screen Test on a computer that are a lot of questions (don't worry these questions are not difficult)
    Basic interview questions (your standard behavior and few situational questions)
    Answer the questions honestly and have confidence in yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you had to solve a complex problem that was suddenly given to you? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and fast. They came into the room and talked about the company for about 15 minutes and then asked me some question. The man that interviewed me was so nice and very passionate about the company. He was so excited to tell me new things about the company and how fast they are expanding.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick the role?
      When will you be available to start?
      Answer Question

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed twice with them. Had to take a Desktop support written test and then a demographic test. After the first interview I was sent for a drug test and then interviewed again after that.

CSP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. Two person interviews. Too intense for the work expected and low pay if you ask me. I think the interview should have been way more simple. It is not like they are paying you 40k a year. I mean really

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff. Google interview question   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was well detailed. The different levels of test challenge a persons abilities and provide good feed back to the organization. The timing of the interview was exact. First you start with a online test about general questions. There are 50 questions with a 15 minute time limit. The next step is a personal questionnaire which has no time limit and the last step is another 20 minutes test but that is dependent on the job position.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview for the specific department I had applied for, and met with the two guys who would be my supervisors. It was a basic interview, with no real surprises to it. The biggest surprise came when, after my training for said department they transferred me to a new department where I worked with neither of the people I interviewed with.

Recovery Analyst - Bankruptcy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process included a personality assessment; an "IQ" test; a background check; a drug test; a face to face interview: mostly personality; overall i would consider the interview to be relatively easy.

Intern Interview

Interview

They send you a personality and IQ test by email. If you pass then you come in for two more interviews. You also get interviewd by three different supervisors to find the right match for you.

Interview Questions

• What is the ratio of 14 square?   1 Answer