Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions

2.1

CSP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. Two person interviews. Too intense for the work expected and low pay if you ask me. I think the interview should have been way more simple. It is not like they are paying you 40k a year. I mean really

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff. Google interview question   1 Answer

Customer Solutions Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Was first interviewed with a staffing agency, which then sent me to RTR. While there, I met with the head manager (or supervisor, not quite sure which but do know he was higher up than the other group I interviewed with) of a different department. Next came the supervisor and one of the managers to the department I would be working. Finally, since I spoke Spanish, the final interview was in Spanish with the Spanish department's manager. Immediately afterward, the HR employee came and set me up to do two assessments. One over simple math, conversions and spelling, which was aimed at testing your reaction time and critical thinking skills. Next was a questionnaire, I only remember it asking several times if you have or haven't done drugs in the past, basically how the company is drug-free. Then finally, I was sent for the drug test.

(For a position where you had no room to move up, they sure made the interview process long though it was all in one day and not throughout three.)

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with others?

(or something along those lines..)
      Answer Question

CSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

took about 2- 3 weeks. got call from recruiter and then got an interview with Hr. They give you a test on a computer and then 2 managers interviewed me

Interview Questions

• why should i hire you?
      give me an instance you had to convince somehow to do something , how did that work out
      1 Answer

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed twice with them. Had to take a Desktop support written test and then a demographic test. After the first interview I was sent for a drug test and then interviewed again after that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was well detailed. The different levels of test challenge a persons abilities and provide good feed back to the organization. The timing of the interview was exact. First you start with a online test about general questions. There are 50 questions with a 15 minute time limit. The next step is a personal questionnaire which has no time limit and the last step is another 20 minutes test but that is dependent on the job position.

Recovery Analyst - Bankruptcy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview

The interview was one worst interviews I have ever been too. They gave me the knowledge and then I had to wait 20 mins for the actual interview. The interview lasted 10 mins

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions.

Interview

Apply online and followed with two applicant surveys. Then asked to do a test consist of a 50 question General Knowledge and Skills Assessment as well as a survey before the interview. During the interview, two people from the accounting team interviewed me at the same time. Not too challenging, actually enjoyable. After the interview, asked to do background check(drug test) and referral reports.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction. How do you describe yourself, a leader or a follower.   Answer Question

Recovery Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interviewers. Were very polite asked if i needed anything to drink.

VMWare Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in March 2013.

Interview

It was good. HR and Managers were very helpful in the recruiting process. And they got back immediately after every interview.

Recovery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Consisted of simple aptitude test followed by 3 separate interviews. Interviewed with managers from various departments, but they failed to mention what the job truly entails. Ask as many questions as possible to make sure you have a clear understanding of the position.