Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Recovery Analyst Interview

Interview

Very short interview, with job offer at the end.

Got better offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

They send you a personality and IQ test by email. If you pass then you come in for two more interviews. You also get interviewd by three different supervisors to find the right match for you.

Interview Questions

• What is the ratio of 14 square?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email within 24hrs of submitting my resume, interviewed and hired the same week. The interview was very pleasant, the management was so friendly that I felt very comfortable talking to them the first time I ever met them. When I submitted my apllication, I agreed to a background check and after my interview I submitted a drug screen at a nearby facility. It as a typical hiring process, but overall I have had a great experience with Real Time since day one.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was in relation to the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They prefer going through temp agencies. The interviewers could really care less about being there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

They asked the basic questions, and it was a group interview. 3 people interviewed me, but at different times. I also had to take a typing test. It was very easy. Once you get the interview, you get the job. If you have not received an interview, call the HR department and they will schedule you one.

Recovery Analyst - Bankruptcy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process included a personality assessment; an "IQ" test; a background check; a drug test; a face to face interview: mostly personality; overall i would consider the interview to be relatively easy.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was called on the phone and spoke someone. It was a normal interview. I was offered an internship at the end of the conversation. It was very short. Is this 50 words yet

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview for the specific department I had applied for, and met with the two guys who would be my supervisors. It was a basic interview, with no real surprises to it. The biggest surprise came when, after my training for said department they transferred me to a new department where I worked with neither of the people I interviewed with.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Intelligence test, very simple. It is timed, you have like 12 minutes to answer 30-40 questions. I missed one because I rushed through the question. If you miss more than that or cant finish don't worry, they have very low standards. After that I had an interview with who would eventually be my manager, simple walk through of my resume with a couple of questions of clarification. After that he told me that he was going to make me an offer, but I had to meet his boss first. His boss tried to psych me out asking questions that didn't even pertain to the interview pretending he saw the information on my resume, very easy.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions do dive into deeper info from things on my resume.   Answer Question

Bankruptcy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

My evaluation was done by an AVP who asked a set of personality probing questions. I have worked at RTR long enough to know that you have to perform very poorly in the interview to not get placed somewhere.