Real Time Resolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Called by the phone. Come to onsite two times. Took a SSIS test and IQ test. It took me more than 2 hours.The overall process took 3 weeks.They are more interested in your attitude rather than hard skills.

Loan Boarding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Did background check first. Then finished SQL query test in 20 mins. It is very simple that only three question on simple select queries with inner join and group by. There is no sub-query in the question. Finally director of Report Desk would interview you for about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• How proficiency are you in SQL?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It is a pretty good experience. I was contacted by HR for an on-site interview and met with hiring manager and department manager. It takes about 30 minutes in total. Mainly talking about experience on my resume.

Bankruptcy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

My evaluation was done by an AVP who asked a set of personality probing questions. I have worked at RTR long enough to know that you have to perform very poorly in the interview to not get placed somewhere.

CSP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. Two person interviews. Too intense for the work expected and low pay if you ask me. I think the interview should have been way more simple. It is not like they are paying you 40k a year. I mean really

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff. Google interview question   1 Answer

Recovery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Consisted of simple aptitude test followed by 3 separate interviews. Interviewed with managers from various departments, but they failed to mention what the job truly entails. Ask as many questions as possible to make sure you have a clear understanding of the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Intelligence test, very simple. It is timed, you have like 12 minutes to answer 30-40 questions. I missed one because I rushed through the question. If you miss more than that or cant finish don't worry, they have very low standards. After that I had an interview with who would eventually be my manager, simple walk through of my resume with a couple of questions of clarification. After that he told me that he was going to make me an offer, but I had to meet his boss first. His boss tried to psych me out asking questions that didn't even pertain to the interview pretending he saw the information on my resume, very easy.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions do dive into deeper info from things on my resume.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was contacted for an interview for the specific department I had applied for, and met with the two guys who would be my supervisors. It was a basic interview, with no real surprises to it. The biggest surprise came when, after my training for said department they transferred me to a new department where I worked with neither of the people I interviewed with.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was called on the phone and spoke someone. It was a normal interview. I was offered an internship at the end of the conversation. It was very short. Is this 50 words yet

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Resolutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Pre-Screen Test on a computer that are a lot of questions (don't worry these questions are not difficult)
    Basic interview questions (your standard behavior and few situational questions)
    Answer the questions honestly and have confidence in yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you had to solve a complex problem that was suddenly given to you? How did you solve it?   Answer Question