RealPage Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The process lasted about 2 weeks. It was very pleasant. The questions were steered more towards my background experience and how I would transition away from property management. The interview process was extremely professional and the interviewing manager was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Applied online through a job board. I was contected by recruiter to have a phone interview and after that a phone interview with hiring manager. Will find out next if there will be a face to face. So far

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn, contacted by corporate recruiter 2 weeks later for a phone interview. Spoke to recruiter and was advised a phone interview with the hiring manager would be scheduled for the same week. After that interview scheduled for an on site interview with only hiring manager. All interviewers were nice and answered all questions with ease. Very nice facility, company seems employee friendly.

No lapse in process, questions asked were asked to determine team fit and experience. Seem to look for skillset vs. direct industry experience.

Contacted within 7 days with an offer, waiting on start date. Company performs background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I had applied for an Account Manager position with this company via LinkedIn several weeks ago. A recruiter contacted me 4 weeks ago and left a voicemail. I tried returning the call but no answer. 4 weeks later the same recruiter contacts me again for a phone interview which we go ahead and schedule for the next day. Upon speaking with the recruiter I was informed that the position is not for an Account Manager but for an Account Representative I (which is basically entry level whereas I was applying for a mid level position based on my work experience and professional background). The job posting and recruiter's job description did not match. The recruiter asked me several sales related questions regarding quotas. My resume has no mention of sales or quotas and he seemed shocked when I was upfront about not having an extensive sales/quota background. Recruiter kept saying he was impressed with my resume and background but wasn't very comfortable in hiring me due to my lack of sales experience. Then after asking me to do a mock sales pitch I was again told my resume/background was great but "he's still not sure." In the end he told me he had several people to interview and will talk to the hiring managers and "see what they can do" about hiring me. I was also told to call the next day either before 8:30am or after 2:00pm to get a status update on the interview and not between those hours as he is very busy. The recruiter did not even bother to contact me to provide a status as he was busy interviewing other people - again, his words not mine.

The whole interview was unprofessional. Despite miscommunicating the job description on the LinkedIn posting, I still stayed on the phone to be professional. Then I felt berated for a job I had not even applied for! Definitely won't be calling back for a "status update."

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Process went over about 3 weeks. Spoke with 7 members of management. Each member had a different set of questions and qualifications. They seemed interested in meeting an actual person rather than a sales robot. Very upfront and candid. Recruiting team does oversea the entire process and they really are rockstars.

Interview Questions

• Its important to know about the company, especially when coming outside of the industry.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Vienna, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with both the big boss and my immediate supervisor, which was followed by a face to face interview. I shadowed a number of employees for the first few weeks and then was perform the job to see I was a good fit for the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage in May 2009.

Interview

I was called by their corp recruiter and she arranged an interview with the local office. I was hit with a spreadsheet and case study in which I was to take 1 hr to give a 30 min presentation. I gave the presentation but after hearing about the job in deal (and salary) I wasn't interested and turned down the opp to go back for a second interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward with a few queries asked regarding my previous roles and job responsibilities. Very few (if any) challenging interview questions asked. The entire process was over in less than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities was I given in my previous job, how much experience did I have, etc.   Answer Question