RealPage Account Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Representative II

RealPage Account Representative II Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Reffered by fellow employee, did two 30 minute phone interview, followed by a one on one meeting with my future supervisor and coworker. Around 2 weeks later an offer was made to me and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about skills, career path, and compensation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by multiple in person interviews with management. Told what position is and what's required and asked what my sales background consisted of. Then asked what my success stories where and ask a series of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RealPage (Telephone, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by HR. I was asked to set a telephone interview. I scheduled an interview. On the day of the telephone interview, I prepared and waited. After 1 hour of waiting for the interview call, I sent an email, no response. I sent another email the next day, no response. A week later, I sent another email and still no response. I found it very unprofessional.

RealPage Response

Jan 4, 2016

Thank you for your post. Please give me a call directly at 972-820-4016. Not sure what happened, but I will ensure you get an interview. Sincerely Kurt Twining, Chief People Officer.