RealPage Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with HR followed by a company related scavenger hunt. Interviews with multiple sales managers then the VP of sales. Solutions sales questions as well as daily activities.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself to me. Ask questions about what they need. Solution selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Set pay for ARs.

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter, had a brief phone interview, then was asked in for an in person interview.

Went to the headquarter offices in Dallas. Talked with the recruiter for a few minutes, then was walked over to talk to one of the vice president's offices, and interviewed with him, then a director, and interviewed with him. Was there for about 2 hours total.

I was brought back in the next day to speak with another VP, which also went well, I was then told later that day to take a personality test.

Was called next day to fill out more info for a background check, and specific references for them to call.

Offer was made the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with lower ranked manager first for approval and then met with higher ranked manager for final approval. The higher manager barely lets you get a word in. Just let him do all the talking.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

fast, professional, friendly. Submitted resume at 6 a.m., heard from recruiter at 10 a.m. interviewed the next day, 2 days later 2nd interview and then 2 days later the final interview. Smooth transition.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with property management, affordable housing and the New York area? If so, tell me about your experience.   1 Answer