RealPage Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. Spoke with recruiter on phone then with the hiring manager then a face to face with 3 managers. After the interviews there was an Excel test and Analysis example problem sent.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: tell us about yourself etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX).

Interview

As several others reported, a RealPage internal recruiter reached out to me and very quickly, set up four hours of interviews with the hiring manager and other decision-makers, then committed to getting back to me quickly. I reached out to the recruiter a few times, was assured that I was 'in the running' and would hear back, but I never did. Once a candidate has taken a skills evaluation, taken off work to meet with multiple interviews, and has been told they'll hear back, the recruiter should feel some level of obligation to follow up. The company appears to be fact-paced and perhaps recruiters aren't provided the resources to follow through as they should; I got the impression from the interviews that the staff is nice enough, but overworked, so I'm chalking it all up to that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. This was a phone screen. They were good with followup and was pleased with the process. It ended up not working out, but they did follow up instead of vanishing.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

3 interviews

phone interview , then interview with Lead and Manager then one:one interview with manager.