RealPage Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RealPage

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Greenville, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was literally so easy, I applied online on the Indeed app, after that a few days later I received an email from one of the recruiters telling me to sign up for the open house interviews that they had going on the following week later, I was soo excited! I signed up immediately and made sure I was on time to the interview. Upon my arrival, they greeted me at the door and everyone was extremely nice, it felt like I had been working there my whole life and already knew everyone. They gave me a tour of the building and the tour guide gave me some tips for the interview that was next. It went very smoothly and I was so anxious to find out if I got the job or not, they eventually gave me a call saying I got the job and I didn't know how to act!

Interview Questions

• EXPERIENCE they kept asking questions about past experiences with other call center jobs or other jobs that related to the job. and of course, customer service skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Greenville, SC) in November 2018.

Interview

Unprepared interviewer. He had not even looked at my resume before, did not understand what I did at my last job after explaining it 3 times. I got the impression he really did not want to talk to me in the first place.

Interview Questions