RealPage Developer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Developer II Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Recently I attended the interview with Realpage Inc for Ruby On Rails, Hyderabad. Its consists of 4 rounds.
1. Technical interview
2. Online Test Ruby 1.9 and Ruby on Rails 3.0
3. Managerial round with architect
4. HR discussion

Excellent company, Very attractive it looks when gets into the premises. You share the chair with technical experts when you go for interview to the Realpage Inc.

I give strong advice to prepare all corners before going. They cover in all the ways to squeeze you out. I enjoyed throughout the process till end.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you did in your past so far ? How do you come out of that ? How you resolved ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I have selected for Dev II position recently. I have faced two technical rounds and HR round. I have faced all real time scenario based questions in the technical rounds. Over all the interview process is pretty good and quick response from HR dept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

prepare well..nothing will stop you to get the offer here.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Recently, I was recruited for a Developer II position in Real page. Interview process was pretty good and quick responses from HR team whenever i required any information. Here they will conduct an interview on time as per schedule. Don't keep us waiting for long time.

Interview Questions

• Mainly they have concentrated on ASP.NET MVC, Design patterns and sold principles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. After the initial screening over the phone the recruiter scheduled in-person technical discussion the next day. The technical discussion was mostly related to real time scenarios and the approach to over come it. It took almost an hour for the discussion. The same evening got the update that I got qualified in the technical discussion and will be having another in-person technical discussion with the product director. The discussion with the product director was very good. Little bit technical questions related to the currently technology I worked on, most of the other questions were related to time management, approach towards a technical challenge given on any real time scenario.

Interview Questions

• Why should I get hired for this position ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

After the initial screening over phone the recruiter scheduled an in-person technical discussion the next day. It was an elaborate discussion, focused more on excellence than theoretical knowledge, real life solutions were expected for the given problems.
    The discussion continued for at least an hour.
    The very next day I was called for another technical plus managerial discussion.
    The interviewer, being a manager and product owner himself had vast knowledge of technology and domains and the discussion was quite in depth in every aspects.
    The topics covered detailed discussion over security, error handling, garbage collection etc.
    I got a call from the recruiter few hours and asked to come the next day for salary negotiations and given an offer on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• General topics of Asp.net, sql server.
      Real life problems.
      Garbage collection.
      Error handling.
      Security.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a Face to Face interview with the manager and a technical round followed by HR discussion regarding my pay-scale. It went fine Manager and the HR are very cool and had given all the information regarding the company and its prospects...

Interview Questions

• About my previous company ,About my Pay Scale , the reason about why i am looking for a change,
      My interests , hobbies etc..,   Answer Question

Developer II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage in August 2016.

Interview

Received an invitation from a staffing agency for an interview, I knew before itself that this company would not pay as much to meet my expectations, but staffing agency guys promised and sent me to interview location. There i attended two rounds of technical and one round with director.Interview questions were pretty basic. I shouldn't have attended. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between c# and javascript   Answer Question
    • how will you improve the performance of a web application?   1 Answer
    • Angular basics like link vs compile   Answer Question
    • write code to create a sample custom directive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Nice interview process, The process was very clear. The Recruiter were very clear in explaining the job responsibilities. Interviewer was cool and its like kind of discussion and its a great pleasure to meet him a person like with lot of technology expert.

Negotiation

Fair enough