RealPage Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.7

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Hiring manager who knew nothing about the product, or position. She allowed subordinates to train based on their own perspective of what should be done without establishing any concrete processes what would be sustainable.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter and interviewed with a dumb manager that had no clue what he was doing. He's no longer there. Got a call back within 1 week with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected at all. Standard what are your weaknesses, boring why should I hire you, etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

RealPage is obviously and understandably interested in ensuring they are bringing in top notch talent. The interview process is thorough and extensive.

I personally had six to seven phone conversations with various staff ranging from a recruiter to the VP of the department.

Each interview was very casual and was more like talking with friends than rambling off a list of my accomplishments and canned interview verbiage. I felt like they got to know the real me.

From the first call to an offer, it took about three weeks. There was Christmas break lumped in there though so perhaps things move fast when not in holiday mode.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to leave my current job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred for this position by a friend who works at RealPage. I was emailed and a phone interview was setup with the recruiter. The phone interview was very general, questions not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Realpage will ask you your salary range for the job.   Answer Question
    • They will also ask youo do you know anything about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screen with HR then in-person interview with hiring manager ... afterwards we walked through the floor and toured then she introduced me to the other managers in the dept

Interview Questions

• what is your ideal imp process... typical standard interview questions for the role   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Lombard, IL).

Interview

The hiring process was standard; applied online, phone screen with HR, and final in-person interview with the department director and an Implementation consultant currently in this position. The in-person interview was extremely unprofessional to the point it felt more like an interrogation than a conversation. The subordinate at the interview actually yawned and appeared to be day-dreaming.