RealPage Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Plano, TX).

Interview

The process was simple and quick, and the job was offered on the spot. No extra waiting and they were actually interested in hiring who they interview. But the company struggles in the way they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

The interview process went really well. I first walked in and had to take a typing test. I did well on it so they took me to listen to a few calls with someone that has been there for while now. The first call went smoothly but the second one was a bit of a challenge. She encouraged me stating that calls like that will happen but all you can do is give it your best at every call. After that, I was taking into one of the training rooms to be interviewed. There I Was about to be more open about myself and my past experiences. The process overall was not bad and I actually really enjoyed it. I was about to be myself and it was a laid back environment.

Interview Questions

• "What could you have done to make your relationship with your old boss better?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RealPage (Greer, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online and received email and phone call from HR. Interview process was very organized and informative. Interviewer was open about the position and the hours. Listened to mock phone calls on computer and given a tour of building before interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. First was a phone screening interview with a recruiter, then I was called back for a 2nd in person interview, then I was called back for a panel interview. It consisted of the Director of the Contact Center, a team lead and a quality analyst.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I was selling my home. How would I go about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They start everyone at the same rate. They told me this from the beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RealPage (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The interview wasn't so great the lady practically told me she wasn't a recruiter she had never done an interview and didn't even go over the hand out papers with me, interview was about 5 mins long... Disappointed

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

I attended open house. I expected an on the spot interview however I was asked to come back the next day. I completed the typing test and filled out a few questions in word. Interview was typical, one on one. I passed a drug test and background check and never heard anything back from these people. This is after playing phone tag with a recruiter for over a month to schedule an interview. I don't know about this company anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I interviewed at RealPage (Greenville, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job on JobMate, got called about a month later for an interview. On the interview day, I got to tour the facility as well as listen to a phone call with an employee. Got a job offer a week after the first interview. I accepted and worked for a summer.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage in February 2013.

Interview

I applied and was called within a few weeks. When you first walk in you'll meet the receptionist who will also give you your typin test on 10fastfingers.com its the same one they ask you take before you come in. After that you'll fill out a bit of paper work and wait for your interviewer. BRING MORE THAN 1 RESUME. They'll give you a tour of the training area (its as nice as it seems). The interviewer will try to get to know you (MAKE CONVERSATION!). The interviewer will ask you to read a story, be enthusiastic! (you dont sound as ridiculos as you think... it helps to smile as you read). Then the interview is over and they'll let you take your drug test.

Interview Questions

• None as long asd your honest. Reading the paper made me nervous but just smile and press through. they dont expect you to be perfect thats what training is for just make an effort.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Greer, SC).

Interview

There is an intense interview process. You will come in and take a computer test, then meet with human resource. They will allow you to listen to a couple phone calls, but they only let you hear the good ones. You will then be asked to complete a drug screening and if everything checks out, you will be contacted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Greer, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

It was really a great process. I met with over 8 people for an entry level position. They really make sure you truly understand the job and the requirements. I even got to listen to live calls to see what the job was. Everyone from the receptionist to the Recruiting Manager were very friendly and honest about the company and the position. I was amazed at how detailed and in depth everything was. They really want to hire the best of the best. Best advice is be honest, and understand what you are applying for. Most jobs are based on the phone. They can lead to advancement, but like anywhere, you have to pay your dues.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be successful in this position   1 Answer

Found a job in my field of study, ministry.