RealPage Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RealPage

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fast and I received an offer within one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you implement collaboration in the workplace   Answer Question

Negotiation

A one phone call process

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by a 3rd Party. I reached the venue 20 minutes before the interview.
    I was told there will be multiple rounds as there is an team visiting from US location which is in India for very short duration. Which did not happen. Th interviewer was only one person who worked locally.

I was interviewed by a senior person at Director level. The interviewer asked about my resume and why I had made my job changes.

Very brief discussion on technical and managerial skills. Day to day activities.

The interviewer was not interested in taking the interview. He kept checking his email and laptop in between which made me think, it seems they have already short listed a person or they have closed the position.

Within 10 minutes he said "Ok XYZ it was nice talking to you. Do you have any questions for me."

Interview Questions

• What about people management?

(I am not kidding, this is exactly what was asked.)   1 Answer