RealPage Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The recruiters are friendly and appear to have yours and their best interest in mind. I had 6 interviews total.

Interview Questions

• Some managers can be more intimidating during the interview which can make it hard to be yourself. Be very prepared with knowledge as it pertains to the division you are interviewing for. They will ask about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everything is negotiable do not hesitate to ask. If you have solid previous experience you have leverage.

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone call with HR. Meet with HR. Meet some hiring managers. Find out if you got the job or not.

Getting the HR person on your side goes along way. It did for me.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy, straight forward. I had a phone screening with the HR department. I was then called in to do a face to face. With the Sales manager and 2 other managers along with the President of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the rental property industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews: Recruiters / hiring manager / SVP Sales SKYPE. Process was drawn out. Some of my questions were never answered. The HR Dept. was difficult to reach and unresponsive. Training inadequate for my role. Corporate marketing campaigns ineffective.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. It was okay - 3 interviews, took about 4 weeks - not a difficult process - standard sales process questions.